Let the Truth set you free

curious. Why can't we just see a working budget for sccoa?
It would seem fair enough, if you don't have money, just say so, but when I send my $40 in, I'd hope to have it be enough to keep up the site.

Maybe fund raiser raffles like tccoa had would be better to attract funds more than just begging.

John

Very interesting.....No longer part of the SCCOA yet on the main page of that tripod website teh forum buttun links right back here...very peculiar indeed

That link goes to the SCCoSE forum, which just so happens to be on the SCCoA site. I built that site, but although I am no longer part of the SCCoA, the SCCoSE has not "succeeded from the union". I'm not going to go and make the views of our 30 something members reflect mine. We haven't really discussed it yet, but at some point if enough agree, the group as a whole may drop out.

I have been considering our own independent message board, though. If nothing else, for reliability.

If you would like to know the specifics of my removal from the SCCoA, please e-mail me at danman91@earthlink.net.

Last edited:
Damon

Yes for the moment we are still using SCCOA for our chapter forum but dont think the thought of making our own hasnt crossed our minds in the past month or so. Just because we are using for now doesnt mean we wont go elsewhere. It s just that as of now we have not submitted a poll to the members as to what to do. If we want to split off like the sccosw I personally would support that decision. Frankly, lately the stuff going on has given us all a lot to think about.

Back