80mm C&l Maf

89XR7TD

SCCoA Member
Hey everyone!

Confused about this, I bought a C&L 80MM MAF and it says works with mustangs and TBirds-Cougars! Ask me what injectors I will be using so they can send me the right sample tube. I put comments in for #50 injectors on my cougar so they sent me blue sample tube? But when I look it up on chart for Tbirds it doesn't show with 80MM Mafs but it does for mustangs and for the mustangs its like 36 or something? Someone please help me with this....
Also thinking I need an adapter to use this MAF
Thanks,

Tom:confused:

Last edited:
Anyone?

89XR7TD said:
Hey everyone!

Confused about this, I bought a C&L 80MM MAF and it says works with mustangs and TBirds-Cougars!They Ask me what injectors I will be using so they can send me the right sample tube. I put comments in for #50 injectors on my cougar so they sent me blue sample tube? But when I look it up on chart for Tbirds it doesn't show with 80MM Mafs but it does for mustangs and for the mustangs its like 36 or something? Someone please help me with this....
Also thinking I need an adapter to use this MAF
Thanks,

Tom:confused:

I thought someone would put there 2 cents in?? :eek:

89XR7TD said:
I thought someone would put there 2 cents in?? :eek:

I don't think C&L considers this to be a Super Coupe application, I can look at mine in the morning and tell you what I am using with the stock 36 # injectors, but whichever one you choose it will probably need tuning to work correctly. I would say e-mail David Dalke, he may be able to help you out.

Charles

89XR7Td, Did you get that off of ebay? I saw a 80mm on there and it showed they have the #50 tubes for the SC's. Let me know if thats the one. I was planning on buying that b4 the tune.

Chris

Bought New From

speed95 said:
89XR7Td, Did you get that off of ebay? I saw a 80mm on there and it showed they have the #50 tubes for the SC's. Let me know if thats the one. I was planning on buying that b4 the tune.

Chris

C&CPerformance, but having trouble to believe the blue is for #50's but what do I know! And I will try sending a message to Dave, Thanks!!!

Tom

Have the same

I bought the 80mm as well, but had it calibrated for 42# injectors and it has the orange tube in it. It sounds like the Blue tube is the correct one. Have you tried calling C&L they are more than happy to help.

Smitty

Back