Suggestion...??

CaifanSC

SCCoA Member
I decided to fix up the electrical harnesses a bit before the engine goes back in the car...i initially thought of just re-wrapping them with electrical tape, but then i started wondering if I should use some of that plastic tubing (wire loom) to cover them. What do you guys think? Here's a few shots of how the engine was left today....so close, soo close. :D

motor1.JPG

motor2a.JPG

motor3.JPG

If you can find some wiring harness tape like mentioned above, use that and then put the loom over it for looks. We use whats called "flat wrap" at work to do wiring harness repairs on aircraft and its great, although not cheap. It has no glue, but grabs itself as you wrap it around wires.

I ended up going with the wireloom, just have another small piece to cover in the back of the fuel rail and FINITO!

darkstar_one said:
hey caifan ur pics dont work!

Sorry about that my friend...the problem is my hosting service, it acts up sometimes. THe pix are there tho, u just have to right click and hit 'show pictures' until they pop up...usually they work with no probs but once in a while ull get the red x's. Cant complaint tho..its free!

Back