New Toy :)

Wow...that car is in awesome shape man. Got any shots of the interior...from the small peak it looks in good shape too!

CaifanSC said:
Wow...that car is in awesome shape man. Got any shots of the interior...from the small peak it looks in good shape too!

Thanks, unfortunately the interior does not look as good as the exterior, the front seats need to be either replaced or upholstered but the back seat is in great condition. The VMM I had to find in a junk yard and it shows; no stereo and no cup holder (stock CD player). All easy fixes luckily.

Thanks for all the positive feedback!!!! It's a 5 speed with about 120,000 on the car, guy I bought it from said the engine had been replaced and has about 20K on it.

There is a dent in the passenger side quarterpanel below the gas door and 2 screw holes in the front bumper cover. Completely unacceptable. I recomend you ship it to me immediately so you won't have to look at such an eyesore any longer. :D :D

Really though... nice, clean lookin SC. Wish my XR7 was as clean lookin as that.

Tracy

Back