Was my car retro? (non SC) Picture

In 1999 i remember someone saying that the Mustang was styled as a retro attempt, but for what year?:confused:

Attachments

• TurboStang.JPG
    TurboStang.JPG
    215.8 KB · Views: 192
I was told that the side air vents were supposed to make it more like a Mach 1, and that's why they made a Mach 1 in later years.:confused:

Frank,

Did you put the Saleen style horse graphics on the side of your moostang or were they already there when you got it?

Shane

quick35th said:
Frank,

Did you put the Saleen style horse graphics on the side of your moostang or were they already there when you got it?

Shane

I added the tires/wheels and horse. Tires/Wheels $2400.00 Horse graphic $200.00:cool:

I love wasting money Shane!

Turbo kit $6,300.00 minus $2,800.00 rebate = $3,500 for a shiny new turbo kit. Also I will be investing another $2,500.00 for a sturdy new shortblock.:cool:

Frank,

Time to put the stock 01-04 smoked head lights, mach1 chin splitter and mach1 grill delete on your stang.

Shane

quick35th said:
Frank,

Time to put the stock 01-04 smoked head lights, mach1 chin splitter and mach1 grill delete on your stang.

Shane

I totally agree with the smoked lenses Shane, but I will going with a Saleen body kit.:D

dirtybird91 said:
In 1999 i remember someone saying that the Mustang was styled as a retro attempt, but for what year?:confused:

attachment.php

Attachments

• 3-Door.jpg
    3-Door.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
dirtybird91 said:
Andy,
Sell some of that crack you been smoking! LOL! That is NOT a 1974 Mustang, that is a 1977or1978 Mustang II.

Just razzing you.

Actually it is a 1976, though 1974's had the same style. I typed 1974 before I found a picture of one in the same color as yours.

dirtybird91 said:
I totally agree with the smoked lenses Shane, but I will going with a Saleen body kit.:D

nice...although im not a fan of the faleen look. Mach 1 chin spoiler really sets the 99+'s off IMO. Id go with the bullet side vents (can order them through ford..but make sure they know its for a bullet mustang).. that is of course, if you want them.

what rotating assembly do you plan to go with? Doing anything to the pi heads?

Andy 94SC said:
Just razzing you.

Actually it is a 1976, though 1974's had the same style. I typed 1974 before I found a picture of one in the same color as yours.

MAN, THAT WAS JUST W R O N G!!!:D :D :D LMAO!!!!:D

Blown 91 Bird said:
nice...although im not a fan of the faleen look. Mach 1 chin spoiler really sets the 99+'s off IMO. Id go with the bullet side vents (can order them through ford..but make sure they know its for a bullet mustang).. that is of course, if you want them.

what rotating assembly do you plan to go with? Doing anything to the pi heads?

I have not selected the rotating assembly, although I plan to lower the compression so that I can add a lot more boost.;) I will get with Damon and do some research on a bulletproof recipe.:) The heads will be left untouched until I can come up with some more "green".:cool:

Also I will be investing another $2,500.00 for a sturdy new shortblock.

GOOD FOR YOU!

And Frank the new edge stang was a retro design. Everything from the tailights to the nose. And it was styled after a 74 and up Mustang II!!!..Although they have a retro look to them as well.

i think the ROUSH MUSTANG looks the most retro, plus it looks agressive as hell.... i got to see one the other day i was heading to PANDA EXPRESS never seen one before. It was so kool. I like it alot. I also got to see the new 2005-2006 ROUSH GT MUSTANG and wow! That one i fell in love with!

But your car looks kool man.

Attachments

• 2001%20ROUSH%20MUSTANG.jpg
    2001%20ROUSH%20MUSTANG.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 43
darkstar_one said:
i think the ROUSH MUSTANG looks the most retro, plus it looks agressive as hell.... i got to see one the other day i was heading to PANDA EXPRESS never seen one before. It was so kool. I like it alot. I also got to see the new 2005-2006 ROUSH GT MUSTANG and wow! That one i fell in love with!

But your car looks kool man.

Wow!!! That Roush is sweet as hell man! I chose the Saleen style kit since i have the "18 wheels already.:cool:

DamonSlowpokeBaumann said:
GOOD FOR YOU!

And Frank the new edge stang was a retro design. Everything from the tailights to the nose. And it was styled after a 74 and up Mustang II!!!..Although they have a retro look to them as well.

Uhh Damon,
There is no such of thing as a 1974 Mustang II.:D :D :D

Back