couple of pics of god motor parts.

oldschoolmuscle

since you guys around here haven't seen the "light" i figured i would spread the good gospel. and start with some pics, i wanna see some sc heads flow 315 as cast :cool:

Attachments

• MVC-029S.JPG
    MVC-029S.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 137
  • MVC-030S.JPG
    MVC-030S.JPG
    41.6 KB · Views: 125
  • MVC-031S.JPG
    MVC-031S.JPG
    33.9 KB · Views: 179
  • MVC-028S.JPG
    MVC-028S.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 128
yes those are LS1 heads, and since the only casting available for SC's are stock Ford parts they are not gonna flow those numbers. Those look sweet though, who makes them?

I've always wanted to get a fiero and put the Ferrari F40 or Lamborghini Diablo body kit on it and stuff a built LS1 in it. Then maybe put a procharger or a turbo on it. That light thing would be low 10's if it would hook.

oldschoolmuscle said:
since you guys around here haven't seen the "light"

Dude, I saw the light with this GM product that I have now and I plan to NEVER get another GM vehicle if I can avoid it.

Ford is where is, was, and always will be.

ill still take a 351 c over that ls1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9 what ever

Attachments

• cylhead.gif
    cylhead.gif
    32.2 KB · Views: 126
oldschoolmuscle said:
ls1 > 351 c

Now if you would be doing the math equation properly, then it would look more like this: ls1 < 351c.

Reason is, which you should know, is that the ls1 is only 347 cubic inches, so that would make the 351c greater than the ls1 (ls1 < 351c).:rolleyes: :D

Hock said:
Dude, I saw the light with this GM product that I have now and I plan to NEVER get another GM vehicle if I can avoid it.

Ford is where is, was, and always will be.

in the words of a few good men some people can't handle the truth... :rolleyes:

351c heads flow 330cfm and due to the fact that the amount of heads available for an ls1, lets say, the "ET 255cc heads", in which, flow 360cfm then there's the complete dominance. Not to mention the sbc's shortblocks have the lightest rotating group known to man kind. What Ford likes to do is make everythink durable, but heavier and slower. The ls1 is met halfway with a durable shortblock assembly and pretty light.

ls1 is 346CI. Cubic inches only makes a difference if you have the headflow to support it. If not, then cubic inches is very deceiving.

Just bring it on.....

Bow tie's are for wimps. real men do it in blue oval style...I will take on that LS1 and give it the teaching that in needs...Heck, around here ZO6's run and hide when I open the door to the "TOY" box.....bring it on chebby boys...I am ready..........Rich

pro street rich said:
Bow tie's are for wimps. real men do it in blue oval style...I will take on that LS1 and give it the teaching that in needs...Heck, around here ZO6's run and hide when I open the door to the "TOY" box.....bring it on chebby boys...I am ready..........Rich
I don't know about the bow tie thing, but I've got a toy worth your while.

You sure you're ready?

Attachments

• ShowLetter4.jpg
    ShowLetter4.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 131
looks like fun to me

CMac89 said:
I don't know about the bow tie thing, but I've got a toy worth your while.

You sure you're ready?
Lets talk, maybe you will find out just what is under the body of that one black bird....I like to bring down the bars to keep the front set better and still get the job done. Besides those hard landings are hard on that front end....Rich

pro street rich said:
Lets talk, maybe you will find out just what is under the body of that one black bird....I like to bring down the bars to keep the front set better and still get the job done. Besides those hard landings are hard on that front end....Rich
It's all about suspension setup. That car does high wheelstands and sets the tires down softly due to the amount of work and technology put into my car. If I set the wheelie bars down then it unloads the tires and I start to spin. If I run a cable through the body and the A-arms then it limits the travel in the front end. That is the only way to prevent it from wheelstanding so much. If I have the travel limited too much, however, it will spin, but if it is right then it will get its best 60ft.

Once the tires are .001" off of the ground then there is full weight transfer. The reasons for excessive wheelstanding making you slower is the higher the angle of the wheelstand the more force there is on the rear tires, aerodynamics lower, when the front end lowers back on the ground it can start bouncing (unless you set it up right), and if the front end starts to bounce then it has the potential for unloading the rear tires.

More can be said, but it might get boring.:)

Back