WFC car show results ?

D

Dave Neibert

WFC car show results ?

I didn't make it back to the show Sunday and was wondering who won what. Tony, Duane and Kurt your cars looked awsome, especially under the hood.

You have all inspired me to at least wash mine next year.

David

Re: WFC car show results ?

I dont remember stock class or all of modified, but Tony won 3rd in Modified and Dwane took 1st as usual. :)

Chris

Well, as usual, my engine compartment needed plenty of work. To add to the list. the guy who took 2nd on the modified class had the very-clean 91 or 92 5.0L T-Bird. He usually wins an award every year (just like Duane).

I'm sorry I can't remember the guys names for the stock class winners. The bad thing is, one of them was only parked 3 cars away. Doh!

I don't remember his name either but it was his first car show and he took 2nd place in stock. He was pumped for sure after that. Nice guy. I bet Tony would remember his name since he was parked beside Tony.

The guy that won 2nd in the stock class was.....Damn I can't remember his name now. Very nice guy though. I was glad to see him get a trophy.

ya he was kewl... he was actually parked beside me. But I was ONLY there one day.

Chris

Oh yea Casey. Your car was looking really nice.
I can't believe I forgot about you winning in the stock class.
Congrats!!

Back