The most power with the least amout of fuel!!!

yeah...some series machine work there. The $$$ to duplicate that has gotta by crazy. Would love to put one of of them in a very large 90-95" rc boat :eek: :eek: :eek:

I was reading on how he built that motor...damn...

That thing has got to have more hp and tq than a honda...:D

Hmmmm.....

After looking at it run for a while, I notice that he will only hit the throttle for a second. Otherwise it just sits at idle. I wonder if this is due to an overheating risk, or worse?:confused:

I have seen that thing before somewhere on the net. From what I remember it was rated at about 1.4HP or something like that. Its really cool and I am sure it cost a pretty penny to make.

Shane

quick35th said:
I have seen that thing before somewhere on the net. From what I remember it was rated at about 1.4HP or something like that. Its really cool and I am sure it cost a pretty penny to make.

Shane

I would have to believe that it makes more than 1.4HP
A simple briggs and stratton makes 3.5HP
But, to be fair I would have to compare the displacement. I am sure the V8 has more valve to it.:)

dirtybird91 said:
After looking at it run for a while, I notice that he will only hit the throttle for a second. Otherwise it just sits at idle. I wonder if this is due to an overheating risk, or worse?:confused:

no load being put on the motor...

dirtybird91 said:

From his write up on the engine.....

I have made the oil control ring's but I have not installed them on the pistons yet, I still have not drilled the piston oil ring groove for the oil return hole's, the video of my engine running is without oil control ring's installed. I will install them when I reassemble the engine.

Looks like he still needs to pull it back apart and get ALL of it put together properly before he would want to abuse it too much.Also says he is running a cam with excessive overlap due to the fact that he decided to supercharge it after he had the cam made so he plans to redo the cam as well. I would really like to see some numbers on that thing to see what it puts out for HP and TQ. It has got to more than 1.4 Hp coming out of that thing.

XR7inWI said:
From his write up on the engine.....

Looks like he still needs to pull it back apart and get ALL of it put together properly before he would want to abuse it too much.Also says he is running a cam with excessive overlap due to the fact that he decided to supercharge it after he had the cam made so he plans to redo the cam as well. I would really like to see some numbers on that thing to see what it puts out for HP and TQ. It has got to more than 1.4 Hp coming out of that thing.

Good catch man.:cool:

PearlBird said:
Why would it put down more thatn 1.4 hp, that thing is tiny compared to a briggs and straton.
Yeah, you are right. It is blown though. It is also 25lbs which is comparable to a briggs and stratton size wise:p

Last edited:
Amazing work...i remember seeing this in one of the car vid sites and i wish i could have saved it, but you cant from that site. Not much to say..just amazing:eek: .

Back