91 SC in Mi

wishihad1

I have a 91 SC, Auto, 1/2 leather, 1/2 cloth black interior, about a 9/10 for the interior just a rip in the driver side bolster. then the car is red with little work that needs to be done with the bumpers (get repainted). The car has 125,000 miles on it, then has a new alternator, and headgaskets. got the head gaskets on and now it wont start. please make offer on how much u think its worth.

thanks
ryan

Post some pictures so people can get a better idea of what you have.

I never understood how someone can ask what there car is worth without posting pictures. No offence to you, but really would you tell someone what there car is worth without seeing it ?

may be intersted

Its not worth much without running. Its worth it to you to get it running. I could not afford to get it shipped to TN but might afford to drive it back. ... so it needs to be running for me to be interested. If you decide to part it out I would be interested in the interior.

ya, but u know what chris i need to get rid of it, it's a huge pain in my ~~~, i will try to get pics of it online but idk when i can do it but i have no clue why it wont start, but damn i hate this one SC

ryan

car

did you make sure you plugged the crank sensor back in. its in a weired place so make sure you do that first. did you change the spark plugs because that will do that beleive me, i didnt think so and it was!!! email me back maybe i can help:D i am buyimg a 94 right now so i will need some parts of that so i can get my heads ported give me a call 231-767-8362

Last edited:
Where is the crank sensor located at?? and what did you do when u found out it was the spark plugs??

Thanks
ryan

Back