Thieves

Willy

Had about 4 inches of snow last night and I guess some car thieves took advantage of that. Three cars hit in my condo complex and mine being one.
Looks like they prybared the pass window out bent the ~~~~ out of the window run. Now my perfecty good dash needs to be replaced, all the plastic bracing where they took my kenwood radio is damaged. Vmm is in about crushed heat/ac headunit looks like it was removed with a air hammer. Fellas I wanted to cry when i saw this, It really sucks. I hope the idiots who did this burn in hell.
Willy W, what used to be a nice 94 5spd.

Attachments

• theft.jpg
    theft.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:
My condolences about this.

I would be seeing red myself :mad:

You should probably be glad you didn't catch them. If I caught them, they probably oudl have been shot, at least some knee-caps...

So I hope they don't come here.

On the lighter side, I did have a pack of rednecks living next door for awhile, and one of the girls boyfriends stole my battery outta my truck (no inside hood release on a 73 F100)... This was a day after I let the guy borrow my battery charger to charge his battery:eek: When the mother figured out he had it, and we had proof, we gave him overnight to return the battery to my truck. He never brought it back that night, so the cops came and left the next morning. That afternoon he brought it back and put it back in my truck. Then my wife told the girl it was too late the cops had already come. THEN THEY HAD THE NERVE TO ASK IF THEY COOULD HAVE IT BACK SINCE WE ALREADY CALLED THE COPS:eek: :eek: :eek: ~~~???

Anyhow, just a little comic relief.

Sorry to hear about your car man...

That sucks Man,samething happend to me couple years ago.Some stupid f$#@^rs stold my whole audio system.It wasn't that bad damage as yours.

Sorry to see that Willy. Its a shame, these thieves cause way more money in damage than the radio is even worth. Every time I see a Tbird that somebody tried to break into, they pry up on the window trim and totally ruin it .. you cant just bend it back into place. I dont know why they think they can pry the window out and then end up breaking the window anyways. My trim still has ripples in it from a few attempted burglaries.

At my work peoples cars get broken into very frequently .. im always going out and vacuuming up glass out of these brand new cars. The most recent one, they broke into this ladys car and took her laptop computer. Her purse was sitting on top of the laptop .. they pushed it aside and just took the computer. In another incident, they broke into a car and took a gym bag ( which had some football jerseys inside it ) and in plain view, right within arms reach, was a bag with over $1000 cash in it. Dumb criminals. :rolleyes:

- Dan

Willy, I am sorry to hear about this. I really hate stupid people these days. It sickens me to see how people respect other's property. Its a total lack of respect. They will get theirs some day. Its like they say, what comes around goes around.

Shane

Thanks fellas for the encouraging words and offers of help. This is a great group of people who are active on this site. I can say that and I haven't even met most of you. One thing I can say is if you catch someone in your car be careful if you are unarmed. Reason why I say this is there was quite a bit of evidence found in car by a police evidence tech. One item is a knife that must of have fell in between seat and console. If I saw this happening I would of ran outside but who knows where that knife would of ended up or who it would of ended up in. I guess what Im trying to say is be careful if you end up in this situation. Think first and call Police cars are replaceable and fixable.
Willy W
Hey by the way does anybody know if a pass door glass from a 92 t bird will work in a 94bird ? I still have my 92 5spd that Im going to strip for parts.

Willy I know a small junk yard in Grays lake that had a couple of S.C.s in it if you need parts. If you need a hand give me a call at 847-838-2321, Tim:D

parts

I have some parts if you are intrested in them. I would strip them and repaint them satin black.

radio 1.jpg

radio 2.jpg

Sorry to hear about your loss man. I have a nice system (DVD/MP3/CD) sitting on the shelf waiting to be installed and I had second thoughts about even putting it in due to theft potential. I'm very glad Minnesota has reinstated the permit to carry law (a.k.a conceal and carry)! I'll just leave it at that. ;)

Wow that sucks.

I have a friend who has an apt. in Carol Stream and I don't even like leaving my SC in the parking lot there when I go to his parties on the weekends. I don't have an alarm (well I do but the siren died so I took it out). I do however have dark limo tinted windows and I pull the faceplate off my pioneer deck and lock it up in the glove box with my whistler radar detector. Even if someone looks into my car through the windshield hopefully they don't think its worth breaking into.

He doesn't live in a bad neighborhood, but in a big area you never know. I'd feel much safer if it was in a private parking garage or in a garage at a house.

Willy said:
Hey by the way does anybody know if a pass door glass from a 92 t bird will work in a 94bird ? I still have my 92 5spd that Im going to strip for parts.
Don't quote me but I believe there might be a difference in the pieces that bolt to the glass itself. Early glass glues in, late bolts in.
Then again, if the regulators are the same then maybe the early glass will work just fine.

ps > Thieves are nuthin' but lazy COWARDS

'bird

Thats why i like living in the counrty you can leave your keys in the car and not have to worry (for the most part) when you have to drive 25 miles to get to a store you still see keys in the cars but i think theives are too scared to steal round here counrty boys take the law into their own hands alot

Back