Is My SC ready for a 5% pulley??

BirdofPreySC

I've been wanting to put in a smaller pulley but I odn't know if she's breathing well enough...so far I have put in custom straight pipes from my resonator back...and taken out the air silencer and put in a K&N...Am I gonna start blowing gaskets??? Thanks for the help guys.

Upgrading your resonatoris the key component to upgrading your exhaust system. You should upgrade the resonator to a Magnaflow piece then put a overdrive pulley on your blower. Combined these, two mods will net you around 15-20+ gain in horsepower. Contact me at the # below for more details and pricing.

Last edited:
you should try to do a cat-back exhaust, as the overall design of the factory exhaust is really quite bad. but I personally would at least get rid of the stock resonator before doing anything to the intake side, (especially an OD pulley) as it is by far the most restrictive portion of the exhaust. (i think the pipe bottlenecks down to 1.5-1.75 inches where it goes into the res! :eek: )

Hrm...

Ive been wanting an exhaust too... so im guessing resonator is the thing i should spend most money in...

Thanks all

Thanks everyone for your help. I really should have thrown in another hundred when I put in my exhaust and got a aftermarket resonator. Preciate the help yall.

Brian Fischesser

Back