Performance Parts and Aluminum Spare For Sale!

sunny627

Pictures Posted!! Strut Tower Brace $120 B/O!

Hi Everyone,
I have a few performance parts to move out of the garage and I thought I post them up here.

Here's what I have:

- Mac cold air intake, SOLD

- Strut tower brace, with (4) four mounting points, I could tell the difference and fits under stock hood! Had stock top installed when using brace. Not sure if it will work with a raised top, but there is room there, but I am not 100% sure if it will work with a 1.5 inch raised top. $120 or Best Offer!

brace01.jpg

brace02.jpg

brace03.jpg

brace04.jpg

brace05.jpg

brace06.jpg

brace07.jpg

brace08.jpg

brace09.jpg

brace10.jpg

brace11.jpg

or shoot me an offer.

Email - sunny627@hotmail.com

I ship via fedex ground and I accept paypal or money orders for payment.

Thanks,
Ryan

Last edited:
PM Sent

I'd like that spare rim if it is the machined aluminum one. I can pick it up at your work if you'd like.

strut tower brace and more info.

Hello, the interest in these parts has been huge, and I am receiving a lot of the same questions, which is my fault for not being clear. I am also looking to get some pics posted.

The strut tower brace is not the Kenny Brown, single bar, brace. The brace I have forsale was made custom with (4) mounting points within the engine bay and the tubular design follows the x type or triangle design for max strength.

The aluminum spare rim, is the factory option that was available. It is much much lighet than the stock steel rim and is thinner.

Mac cold air intake comes with the K&N cone filter, the filter only has 4 k on it. and even the original box if I can get it.

hope this clears up some questions

Thank You
Ryan

sunny627@hotmail.com

I'll have picks to post on Sunday 1/29/2006

Last edited:
Back