Heater hoses need homes...

Spider

im looking and i just dont get it :(

Lport hose never was connected and the heater core was leaking so i think the guy who messed with it did something with the hoses...

Q1: Rport is on the heater coil but the other end i dont see anywhere to connect it.

Q2: Lport i dont know what end to put on the heater core, but really the problem is where does the other end go ? i dont see anywhere for it to go.

Q3:will i find homes for hoses 3 4 and 6 after i put the rest on the motor back on ?

Or is that long goodyear hose just a baypass becasue the heater core was leaking ?
is so does that mean i just remove the goodyear hose and attach L to 5 and R to 2 ?

sorry for all the question but this car is ridiculous :( i feel like a family doctor trying to preform heart surgery :p
i put numbers on all hoses and ports so its easier to explain :D

Last edited:
Or is that long goodyear hose just a baypass becasue the heater core was leaking ?
is so does that mean i just remove the goodyear hose and attach L to 5 and R to 2 ?

You answered your own question right there. Someone bypassed the heater core at one time. Get rid of that hose.

#4 Is a vacuum line...connects to the back of the inlet plenum.
#3 and 6 look like the coolant lines to your throttle body.

awsome thank you. i already got rid of the long hose and put the heater core hoses back where they should be.
just wanted to double check and make sure since i never bypass anything so im not really sure the process on doing that kinda thing :) i always do the right way or no way lol

thanks again ;)

Back