PDA

View Full Version : 89 sc for sale

johnmsc
01-24-2006, 01:41 PM
well its time to sell it i just cant keep up with her any more dk blue cloth int
5 spd fender bender 2 wks ago mirror gone small dent in fender cats 1 yr old
268 k still runs strong missfiring an no codes $1800 obo feel free to call 770 945 8612 for more info

the-big-e
01-24-2006, 02:05 PM
I am interested....

Can you post pictures?

Or send them to: the-big-e@mindspring.com

JStudrawa
01-24-2006, 02:10 PM
E, you can't buy up EVERY SC/XR7 in the SE!

Well, unless this one has a decent powersteering pump I can buy off you. Mine's making a damn racket.

Sweet90SC
01-24-2006, 04:37 PM
I am interested....

How many you up to now Eddie???:D

the-big-e
01-24-2006, 05:38 PM
I was going to tell you about this one.....

It is blue, like what you are looking for.....

Right now, the carnage stands at:

5 SC's and 3 XR-7's and counting......:D

Jason Parham
01-25-2006, 01:41 AM
E, I got a black 89 XR7 (grey cloth, auto) that could make a great parts car or restoration project if you need another. I paid hardly nothing for it so I'll take about that much for it. Basically I have it stored on a friend's property since I got it 2.5 yrs ago and need to get it moved out, but I got nowhere else to put it.

JStudrawa
01-25-2006, 01:55 AM
E, I got a black 89 XR7 (grey cloth, auto) that could make a great parts car or restoration project if you need another. I paid hardly nothing for it so I'll take about that much for it. Basically I have it stored on a friend's property since I got it 2.5 yrs ago and need to get it moved out, but I got nowhere else to put it.

Jason, what condition are the doors in? Fully working?

I don't want a whole car, just parts really. I'd even buy it just to get certain ones, then give it to E or someone.

How much were you looking to get for her anyway?

Edit: Or if anyone buys it, let me know how the doors are :)

the-big-e
01-25-2006, 09:39 AM
Can you post some pictures?

Or send them to: the-big-e@mindspring.com

Seuss
01-26-2006, 05:20 PM
I am looking for grey or black cloth seats if anyone has them in good condition (front and rear). I figure replacing the seats with good condition cloth will be cheaper than recovering my leather :)

Jason Parham
01-28-2006, 12:54 PM
Jason, what condition are the doors in? Fully working?

I don't want a whole car, just parts really. I'd even buy it just to get certain ones, then give it to E or someone.

How much were you looking to get for her anyway?

Edit: Or if anyone buys it, let me know how the doors are :)

So you want me to have an otherwise good car out in the weather with no doors? You sure it wouldnt be better to just buy this one and switch all your stuff over? No offense but this one hasnt seen Michigan winters as far as I know....;)

the-big-e
01-28-2006, 01:16 PM
So you want me to have an otherwise good car out in the weather with no doors? You sure it wouldnt be better to just buy this one and switch all your stuff over? No offense but this one hasnt seen Michigan winters as far as I know....;)
What shape is the interior in?

Jason Parham
01-30-2006, 12:30 AM
I'll try to get some shots next time I go back home (which may be at least a week). The interior is dirty more than anything. The guy I bought the car from had it under a tree with the sunroof run all the way forward but not enough where it "pops up" flush with the roof. I think what happened is that the drain tubes clogged with debri off the tree and water began to leak inside. The worst part is the carpet behind the front seats, so if it was me a new carpet would be in order. The seats, with a good throrough cleaning could look really good. The upholstry has VERY little wear and is not "matted down" from heavy use. There is a small bald spot on the drivers side bolster which is very common for these seats but it is not worn completely through (ie: a hole) and since the upholstry is grey its barely noticeable.

Since I have PROPERLY closed the sunroof and kept the roof covered with a tarp to prevent any more water from getting inside. I have posted a little more description of the car on the TCCOA Georgia Chapter board if your interested.

GodSpeed351
01-30-2006, 07:42 PM
looking for a SC motor or just the Supercharger swap parts to go onto a 1998 Ford Mustang V6. Located in South Carolina. If you guys have or know of anything let me know.