BTrooper's SC for Sale?

rjgraul

SCCoA Member
Does anyone in the this chapter know if BTrooper's SC is still for sale?

There has been no response in the classifieds to several responses to the add.

Thanks for the help.
Ralph

don't know but if he's the one that caravaned up to the ford fun weekend last year with us,his car is absolutely beautiful.

Yep, he's the one. VERY nice looking car. I PM'd him this afternoon to see if it's still for sale. Still waiting on an answer.

mike i want you to hear my exhaust sound since i put the cat delete downtubes on.it's definitely louder and different.i'm starting to get use to it.

nickleman60 said:
mike i want you to hear my exhaust sound since i put the cat delete downtubes on.it's definitely louder and different.i'm starting to get use to it.

Yeah, I'd definitely like to hear it. Mine's in the body shop right now getting the bullet wounds bandaged & painted. Getting my stupid dimple on the hood fixed & painted too. Hoping to get it back tomorrow afternoon.

Sorry to butt in here, but I am trying to reach R Zilonka [z90sc]. Has anyone heard from him lately?? Waiting for a reply to a PM I sent him about a parts thing.

Thanks.

Ira

irar said:
Sorry to butt in here, but I am trying to reach R Zilonka [z90sc]. Has anyone heard from him lately?? Waiting for a reply to a PM I sent him about a parts thing.

Thanks.

Ira

I was just over at his house the other day. I sold him a set of heads. He's alive & well!

mcate said:
I was just over at his house the other day. I sold him a set of heads. He's alive & well!
Okay, well, if you see him again I would really appreciate it if you tell him he has a PM here about the radiator he inquired about. It won't be available much longer either! Thanks much!!

Ira

Back