testing waters 17 in cobra wheels

smokymance

testing waters as im still deciding on weather i should sell these or not...
might be interested to switch to stang bolt pattern so parts for the swap might be taken under consideration....
any offers?
DSC03122.jpg

DSC03123.jpg

DSC03102.jpg

DSC03031.jpg

Cobra style wheels for SC

smokymance said:
testing waters as im still deciding on weather i should sell these or not...
might be interested to switch to stang bolt pattern so parts for the swap might be taken under consideration....
any offers?
DSC03122.jpg

DSC03123.jpg

DSC03102.jpg

DSC03031.jpg
Smoky, Im interested in the/your wheels, but want to know the rim width and backspace, or 'offset'. Im in west detroit area too. Where are you ??
Please advise, J.P.

the rubber is 275/45/17

g-force t/a kw's

not sure about the offset

reason of thread is just to see how much i can get for em so make offers...if price isnt right it might not be worth selling them...

im in the D-town area too....

17 in cobra wheels for SC

smokymance said:
the rubber is 275/45/17

g-force t/a kw's

not sure about the offset

reason of thread is just to see how much i can get for em so make offers...if price isnt right it might not be worth selling them...

im in the D-town area too....
Smoky, Any idea who made 'em so we could look up the spec.s on 'em ? You should be able to measure the rim width on the car with a makeshift caliper. They do'nt look like they hang out to much which I like. Pls. advise. J.P.

wheels are locked up right now so they arent in the car...i dont know who makes them but i will take a pic of the enemblem that they have...ill let you know

Back