Pics of +24mm offset rims

snakesm13

Anyone have any??? im trying to see how bad they would stick out and if i can get them to work, stock mustang rims are usually +24 so if you have any pics of them on a thunderbird post on up!

thanx guys
shane

(ive searched for about an hour and a half so dont tell me to use the search function :p )

snakesm13 said:
Anyone have any??? im trying to see how bad they would stick out and if i can get them to work, stock mustang rims are usually +24 so if you have any pics of them on a thunderbird post on up!

thanx guys
shane

(ive searched for about an hour and a half so dont tell me to use the search function :p )

I don't know which wheels you are interested in but if you buy them for a 2005 Mustang they will fit much better than the wheels made for 94-04. I am using 05 spec wheels with 35mm offset without clearance issues.

Charles

I,ve Got 18x9 Black Saleens +24mm On My 94' Sc.search My Posts And You'll See Pictures Of My Car With The Rims

the wheels that i am looking at are +24mm and ive heard most stock mustangs prolly <04 are that offset, but a pic of any wheel with that offset would be great, i just am trying to get a picture of what they will look like, they are 17x9 if that helps

nickleman60 said:
I,ve Got 18x9 Black Saleens +24mm On My 94' Sc.search My Posts And You'll See Pictures Of My Car With The Rims

how much is yours lowered?

thanx for the pics btw

Back