computer or hard underdash

dkmst23

there is something comp or hardware mounted under the dash of the xr-7 can some one tell me what they are and if they can be relocated safely to somewhere else.

Not really sure where you're going with this. The EEC is behind the passenger kick panel. There is all sorts of stuff mounted behind the dash. What are you trying to do?

well I am trying to...

I would like to stick 4 inch aero ports up through the back dash. I do not have a drop down seat and I want to make my trunk a complete wall, so to speak. However this is where the computer or something, I do not know what, is located. i am trying to find out what it is and how to move it. Is it a speaker amp? I would like to know if that makes more sense. I am trying to find out what is locate in the trunk under the back dash. It is a plastic type shelf with a surrounding to it. Please let me know! Thanks.

the modules you are talking about are the stereo amp and the ABS controll module.yes they can be moved but only to the extent of the wire or if you are good at soldering you can extend the wires.

dkmst23 said:
I have three. is the third one for my air ride?? Thanks for the info so far! Great help!!
I think that is the keyless entry module but someone will correct me if I am wrong

Back