Got my car back

mcate

It's out of the paint shop, & I give a major Bravo Zulu Mike & his guys at MiCar Collision Center here in Chesapeake. They shot a real nice paint job on my hood & fender. You can't even tell where the pellet gun damage was, nor where I put that stupid ding in the hood. Next up, since Keith had to go & buy new headlights, I guess I'm going to have to as well!
On a sadder note, I'm about to say goodbye to the Mach. Looks like it'll be headed down to Myrtle Beach next week with its' new owner. Sort of like a three team trade in the NBA, my son is selling his 99 Mustang so he can buy a 98 F-150 4X4 off of the guy down in Myrtle Beach, clearing the way for him to buy my Mach!

Well, that makes two SC's back in working order. Not only did the damage to my rear quarter, and passenger door get fixed (gotta love other guts insurance) I also had them do the hood, and roof. Car looks great, but the drivers rear quarter still needs fixing. That'll just have to wait until I get everything together, and finish the interior.

Back