SCs Everywhere (and one like mine!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill McNeil

I have been noticing more and more SCs in my area, none of which seem to be club members judging by their conservative responses when I see them on the road. It is nice to see some in such great condition after at least 9 or 10 years or driving.

At the movie theatre tonight a saw a silver 93, EXACTLY like mine, which I have never seen to this date. Krista actually started walking towards it thinking it was my car. A little dejavu for me too. It was silver with grey leather interior, and an AOD, but it takes the cake as the closest so far. It had been repainted, I could tell because the moldings were colour-matched. Decent condition though, just a little dirty. Even with almost 100 SCs at Carlisle, NO ONE had my interior/ect combo. Scott Long's 92 was the closest with my ext and black int. Otherwise, it was a sea of red, white and black.

Also, the other one I saw looked like Waynes, white 92 with tinted tail lights. I ended up blowing by him to make a lane change after this very nice (and highly modified) Z28 with the license plate "GT LOST" (double meaning for those who can contemplate) was getting ready to do the same thing to me.

Just a little story....

Ahhhhhhhhhh....nice to see that my California imported "Mondera Mystic" chrome rims and Sikkens Pearl Blue paint is still one of a kind:D .......I hope.

However, before I painted my car I was at Crappy T's one day and after purchasing whatever it was I walked over to my car and unlocked the door......or at least tried to. I used the keyless entry and nothing happened, used the key and nothing. Decided I would open the trunk and crawl through the fold down seats if need be...nothing opened. Stood around and scratched my head for a minute and then............ two isles down and to the left I saw my bird. This guy had a 94/95 SC, lowered, tinted, and the factory pearl white paint, same as mine. Man was I embarassed.

That's my little story...

i have been seeing more SC around then before as well two vary nice 94/95SC one black the other dark green as well a guy right around the corner from me has two 89/90SC one is just like mine red but no tinted. it was odd to turn the corner and see a car just like yours siting there. Bill i have seen that one that lookes likes Waynes, white 92 with tinted tail lights as well it's nice seeing all the SC around there are a lot right now on auto trader about 10 or so

Come to think of it. I've seen a ton of SC's lately as well. Just white and black for me though.

I've never seen one with the same blue as my car. I've been told there's one around, but I've never seen it.

I DEFINETELY haven't seen one like mine, well not after my brake upgrade. Bill, you should have checked to see if your keys fit?!?!

Bill i think i saw the same car tonight just like yours silver with grey leather interior as far as i could see but no tinted windows like you have it sure looked like what you said you saw the other night i did not get a real good look but it was a 93 it was over at 7and 400 going in to amc movies there

only seen one

i see a lot of LX's but not SC's till i was coming home from my band show in Lake Elsinore and i looked to the right and seen a red SC i think i may have just had a body kit but i was shocked these thing are rare in LA los angelas..... :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back