Dear god, remember this?

X

xThunderbirdSCx

Remember this?
I was browsing the old threads. This makes me wanna puke!
badblower.jpg

I saved a pic of that. I hope the guy who got ripped off has found this guy who trashed this blower and ground off his face with a grinding wheel. Its realy a shame that this could happen. Sending a lump of aluminum insted of the MP blower you were supposed to get. If you have not found him, let us know his location and maybe a member here can make things right.;)

i was just lookin at that earlier today. i was reading how we should start an SC MAFIA to get ppl who rip us off for parts, lol

seawalkersee said:
Yeah...but when he bolted it up...it made like 100 extra horsepower over the MPII:eek:

Chris

Let me jump right on that. I destroyed an 89blower by trying to go to far. :eek: That guy actually paid for an MPII and got that?

jOe

I just got a die grinder and cut the whole exit port out and made one big opening. Big gains.

i wonder what that guys face looked liek after opening the box :eek:

i bet he got the same gut turning feeling kinda liek if you looked out the window and noticed that your car wasnt in the driveway. lol

the guy who bought that is a friend of mine and if you think it looks bad in the pics you should have seen it in person.to this date the fella he bought it from claims that's not what he sent.he finally agreed to take it back so my buddy had it shipped right to his front door and somebody had to sign for it.now he claims he never recieved it,the saga continues...............

Rick should have sent that blower to me since I'm in michigan. I'd have personally drove to the guys house and chucked it through his front window at like 3:30 am. He'd think his house was being burglarized and then he come to the front and have the paper weight laying in his living room.

You know, I haven't talked to Rick about that in a while. I thought it was all resolved.

Young-SC-Owner said:
what are they supposed to look like?

here is one that is untouched. The idea in porting them is to SLIGHTLY enlarge the triangular opening while not changing the angles of the opening. The slots (or silencer ports) should be left alone or filled but never made bigger.

Attachments

• 28_1.JPG
    28_1.JPG
    20.8 KB · Views: 84
Back