Online Repair Manual ?

Spider

whats the best online repair manual that doesnt cost a extreme ammount of cash. i been looking at this Alldatapro.com and.. well... it sucks! cant find crap and doesnt have crap, even the person i got it from says its crap.
is there anything better online that with a subscription you can view any vehicle you need ?

try alldatadiy.com They have pretty much EVERYTHING you might need. I'm figuring it must be a different company.

Think it's 14.95 a year

just checked, same company, but it looks like the preview is limited on info. It also takes a while to figure out how to navigate AllData. Pretty much all the info is there, you just have to search for it sometimes.

Last edited:
well i just compared the alldatapro and the alldatadiy and alldata and there all exactly the same. same icons just a couple of the words are placed differantly lol

just try looknig up stuff that you dont need to replace but often do on lots of other cars and you proboly wont find anything helpfull at all at least in what i looked for...

im useing the full version of Alldatapro right now because a friend gave me his login to help with my supercoupe.

i navigated threw everything i got nothing about what i was looknig for.
my friends been doing cars perofesionaly for like 30 years and he says it doesnst have most things in it,even alot of the info posted is wrong

Last edited:
Boughten & Online Manuals are generally pretty nice BUT...Besides a good manual "I use a Haynes" I printed out all the FAQ write-ups that were at MN-12performance "Thanks RICH!!!", TBSCEC "Which is now combined with the SCCoA", TCCoA & here...Laminated the pages and made an index...It is hands down the best manual I have...Can't imagine needing more information than that...

Some of these articles and member write-ups are better than any manual could ever be IMO...Since they are Hands on and written by a fellow member.

Brad

I can't say that your wrong about not having all the info. Actually around the shop it is often refered to as SOMEdata.

So far though I haven't been left out to bad.

What is it that you were looking for? If I can find it I'll upload it for ya.

i was just browsing it, looking for something with more detail. so i dont have to keep asking question here every time i have a problem and get stuck on something or i dont know what wire got cut :p

i do find the info here is better than ill find in any book but i like to get things done faster than i can get responses here sometimes.

if i get stuck i try to find awnsers right away like what goes where kinda things and how to take whatever off...

but when i do ask here i like the awnser better than anywhere else. but i have no patience and these cars must be the hardests cars ever to work on :( seems almsot every bolt is a nightmare :eek: seems like you gotta take 10 things off to get 1 part off...

basicly what im looking for is something with diagrams of every single thing on the car with a diagram with every wire and hose and where they all go.

they make anything liek that >?

Its called a schematic and you have to know how to read one for it to be of any help. The one I have has no ledger to help you read it as I would assume most are like this.

Brad

This is one of hundreds from alldata. They also have all connector locations and diagrams, vacuum and hose diagrams, fluid diagrams, etc., etc.

Attachments

• 42309126.gif
    42309126.gif
    33.6 KB · Views: 96
well i got this vaccum line i have no idea where it goes.. mybee i can take a picture of it later and you can show me in a wire diagram and where it shows my hose :) i looked and i could really tell where my hose goes when i looked on alldatapro

Here ya go it should be in here. Depends on where it leads from or to, but this should show you.

Attachments

• heat-ac.gif
    heat-ac.gif
    61.1 KB · Views: 82
  • heat-ac2.gif
    heat-ac2.gif
    25 KB · Views: 72
  • vacuum2.gif
    vacuum2.gif
    53.5 KB · Views: 63
i already looked up those pictures and thats not it. its under the hood above where the main wire cluster is comming out from behind dash. ahhhhhhhhh ill just take a picture lol 1 sec

i think it goes behind the plenium thing but i pulled it from below. so i dont knwo if i stashed it down there to get it out of the way or if it came off of something :eek:

just wanan be sure casue im putting the top of evrything back together and i wanna make sure i know where everything goes so i dont have to take anything off again to gain access to something in the back :D

Last edited:
If you look at the brass Y connector on the intake plenum on the second picture, thats where that hose goes to. I believe that is the line that runs to the cruise control unit.

Frit

yeah I'd go for that. looks like a very large diameter hose for cruise, but I haven't been under my hood in a while and don't recall.

Can you follow the hose around and see what it goes into?

yes it does go there thank you. i got my top back on and the hose fits there along with a shorter hose for the other Y side :)

when i grabbed that hose i pull it from being tucked in the back down by the tranny so i thought i pulled it from something down there but i guess it was just stashed down there :p

cant seem to find it on alldata anywhere... :confused:

in the process now of putting my car back together and just trying to figure out where everything goes and plugs into. hopefully ina week i will have this car out of my garage :)

while putting my Supercharger back on the 2 bolts in the back will not torque all the way down ? they wont go any farther than what shows in the picture, if i torque it down anymore its going to break... any idea why it wont go all the way down?
i put a small rod down the hole to measure how deep the hole was and i should have about a 1/4 to go longer than the bolt, i also checked for debri and theres nothing in the hole... they came out just fine so it doesn't really make sense. seems like almost every single bolt on this car gives me a problem.
I'm just gonna put a washer on it but thats not really the point lol

Last edited:
RBH Racing said:
Are the other two shorter? Only thing that I can think of...

ok im retarded, i put the 1/2 bolt instead of the 8mm bolt in :p 8mm in only about 1/4" shorter and there also tapered at the ends didnt notice the tops either, i think i need a break, hehe

Last edited:
I'm with Brad. Beside owning a Haynes (very good for general servicing), a Helms shop manual (good for detailed specs & diagnostics) - I've filled 5 x 3" ring binders with all the data from the old 'Charging Thunder' publications, SCCOA/TCCOA site articles, MN12 & all the various vendors ( like BBK, Magnum Powers, Kenny Brown, etc). Best thing I ever did, everything from Body Parts to Wheels & Tires.

Back