W.Pa-E.Oh. Picnic July 1st?

Dan McEwen

Hey guys I know it's only Jan. but I was trying to put together a pinic for July 1st in New Castle.I can rent a small park in my township that day it has 3 pavilions, ballfield, playground,nice bathrooms and plenty of parking and is easy to get to less than a mile from Rt 60 less than a half hour south of The Lube. There is also a four day car show in town called Back to the 50's going on they close down a couple main streets in the evening and have a few hundred cars just hanging out we could all go down and show off some nice SC's. If you guys are interested please let me know so I can reserve this ASAP because it's 4th of July weekend and it will go fast. Dan

Back to the 50's is something to see I can tell you that. Dan I can't promise I'll have my cougar then anyway. It's running great and everything but the frame rails are having some rust issues and I don't think it's worth it to me to fix it. I may be in the market for another sc though. I would just rather have a five speed.
Later
Shaun

I sent an email to everyone on my list. I know we will make a concerted effort to be there.

Dan, should we move this over to the event's forum?

That sounds like a good time. I just bought a motor home over the winter and we are beginning to plan our weekends somewhat around it. I think the July 1 weekend is a weekend that we were thinking about travelling. However, we could just bring it to New Castle as well.:)

Good timing and we'll keep it on the radar.

Thanks.

XR7 Dave said:
I sent an email to everyone on my list. I know we will make a concerted effort to be there.

Dan, should we move this over to the event's forum?
David I was just trying to gauge if there was any interest before making an official event just thought more people would see this in this forum.Thanks for sending out the email I'm thinking of just going ahead and making the reservations in the next couple days to make sure we get the date.Dan

Hey Kevin,How it going? Hope Megan and are doing well.The park we're using has lots of room for your trailer.I'm sure lots of people would like to see the fastest non nitrious SC. Dan:cool:

94cupcar said:
Hey Kevin,How it going? Hope Megan and are doing well.The park we're using has lots of room for your trailer.I'm sure lots of people would like to see the fastest non nitrious SC. Dan:cool:

Megan and I are doing pretty well in our newly married life. how you been? thats pretty close, probally just drive it there.

Sweet! I doing well things started out great this year Jan SC of the month. I'm working on #3 SC hope to have it ready for summer Dan:)

I am on the other side of PA but I could probably make it.It will give me a chance to meet some sc'rs before the shootout.

ps. dave you will be gettin a pm from me shortly about the shootout.

Chris

Dan,

I dont see why I wouldn't be able to make it, that is as long as I dont get turned away and called a traitor.

Shane

Hey Shane, your coming into my back yard we''ll try to cover you back.Any way put this out for us first we'll have more than SC's coming.Hope you can make it. Dan

Keep me posted

I think I'll try to make it. I'm here in New Philadelphia, OH... probably about an hour drive. If anyone wants to put me on an email list just to remind me or just to write (since I have no friends-LOL), here's my email:
rad_al_@hotmail.com

Dan I'll show up but I'll be in a red stang instead of the white xr-7. Unless I find another sc soon.
Later
Shaun

Not Sure If The Sc Will Be Ready Or Not, But I Would Like To Come Down Regardless. Keep This Updated...

We'll try to get some of the Canuckistan SCers to come down too.

Should this be moved to the SCCoA Events forum instead ??

cheers
Ed N.

94cupcar said:
Hey guys I know it's only Jan. but I was trying to put together a pinic for July 1st in New Castle.I can rent a small park in my township that day it has 3 pavilions, ballfield, playground,nice bathrooms and plenty of parking and is easy to get to less than a mile from Rt 60 less than a half hour south of The Lube. There is also a four day car show in town called Back to the 50's going on they close down a couple main streets in the evening and have a few hundred cars just hanging out we could all go down and show off some nice SC's. If you guys are interested please let me know so I can reserve this ASAP because it's 4th of July weekend and it will go fast. Dan

I will be in Gettysburg for the re-enactment on that weekend. If you guys dont mind a 4.6 showing up, I would love to attend. Will be a chance to meet some new folks. Isnt the FFW in Virginia in and around this time?

Back