WTB 91 - 93 3.8SC Harmonic Balance

Booster

I'm trying to find a '91 - '93 Harmonic Balance for the 3.8SC I've been putting back together for my project car. I'd like a decent representation, that's fairly serviceable. I have the crank and cam position sensor equipment and harnesses, along with the H.B. Cover, but am having a heck of a time finding the balance itself. I've also had some aftermarket replies, but can't get a for-sure answer that the vanes for the crank position sensor pickup are actually built in and don't want to shell out that much for an incomplete H.B.
Thanks in Advance.

Booster said:
I'm trying to find a '91 - '93 Harmonic Balance for the 3.8SC I've been putting back together for my project car. I'd like a decent representation, that's fairly serviceable. I have the crank and cam position sensor equipment and harnesses, along with the H.B. Cover, but am having a heck of a time finding the balance itself. I've also had some aftermarket replies, but can't get a for-sure answer that the vanes for the crank position sensor pickup are actually built in and don't want to shell out that much for an incomplete H.B.
Thanks in Advance.

I have a used one off my '93. It has 100,000 miles on it. Includes the washer and bolt. $35 + shipping.

Back