MPII Supercharger and Polished MPII Intake Como

pablon2

MPII Supercharger and Polished MPII Intake Combo

The supercharger has only 75 miles on it since it was converted into an MPII in Jan '05. The rebuild portion of this conversion included new rear and front bearings, a new nose seal, and refill of supercharger oil. This supercharger helped me pull 285 hp on the dyno [adjustment from Superflow to DynoJet] while overdriving it only 5%. People with appropriate intake, exhaust, and intercooler mods are overdriving this thing 15%-20% making it wholly possible to realize 300rwhp on a stock block SC. Intake plenum is polished, supercharger is not. $1,150 with domestic shipping included. 85mm TB and 5% overdrive SC pulley seen in pics are not included in this offer.

I accept Cashier's check, Money orders, or PayPal.

Attachments

• MPII.JPG
    MPII.JPG
    162.4 KB · Views: 213
  • Rotors.JPG
    Rotors.JPG
    200.1 KB · Views: 144
  • MPII Plenum.JPG
    MPII Plenum.JPG
    188.8 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:
Trade for core + crank pulley + cash

Just want to let everyone know that I am willing to trade for a nice early model M90 (no play and must have < 100,000 miles on it) and/or an aluminum MP 10% OD crank pulley + cash for my MPII set up. I am more than willing to work with people. :D

Ive got a rebuilt m90 with less than 3000 miles on it

xThunderbirdSCx said:
Ive got a rebuilt m90 with less than 3000 miles on it

That's good to know. One thing, I'm not exactly interested in a rebuilt one b/c the asking price will be more than a non-rebuilt one with average miles on it. Unless of course the price is right. If I wasn't using it for a core, I'd snatch a rebuilt one without question. :)

Back