I made a ricer video....

i like it rice dosent bother me unless its got a double decker spoiler on it
but then again cars on this site have huge spoilers on it to yuck
keep up the good work and get that sponser

thats pretty good, just needs to be a lil bit longer and, yes, music down, cars up, even though im sure they sound like pissed off bumble bees :p ;) , im sure u can hear the turbos.. good vid!

i like it rice dosent bother me unless its got a double decker spoiler on it
but then again cars on this site have huge spoilers on it to yuck
keep up the good work and get that sponser

Thanks, I have 2 sponsors currently (TurboTrix and Blouch Turbo). Car is being built right now as a matter of fact, it's been down in New Jersey since Tuesday morning.

xThunderbirdSCx: There are going to be some really good videos of mine coming out. The video guy at Blouch is saying that he wants to use 4 cameras, 2 inside and 2 filming from the start and finish of the strip. Should be cool.

Thanks for the comments guys

Not to thread jack or anything, but thought i would throw one out there that i made a while back, never got around to putting it up but if it helps at all..
and by any means if you want me to take this outta this thread i have no problem with that just let me know 1fastsc just thought i'd share to the theme...

Click here to watch Dados-M3

latas
shane

Very Nice Video...Heres my two cents......

Keep transitions to simple fades enless they have a purpose...they tend to take away from impact from the video.......

Keep effects to a minimum......

use fast cuts for fast music and slow cuts for slow songs.

If camera blurrs.....try and edit it out......looks better in long run........

EDIT AS MUCH VIDEO AS U CAN AND GET TO KNOW THE PROGRAM........

Find out which one u like......i've tried avid,final cut pro, priemere, vegas and much more........

I personally like to use sony vegas 5.0...fast rendering times and tons of options........
Video editing can be time consuming but its fun and u can always make urself look good!!!!

on a side note......love ur car......i have three close friends.....one has a evo-8....the other has a 05 sti, and the last one has a 92 VR4 built.......then i have my stock sc(auto).....
I fight hard for my cars respect but those 4 cylinders and 6are fast.....the main difference is that i paid 2500 and they paid all over 25 grand.....

keep up the good work and if u need any more help let me know!!!! i dont mind......

no, i dont know what im talking about.

just dont see why you need a sponsor. its not like a race car. ricers always do that crap.

and wonderful another lame ricer with his 5 cents, and a lame AWD turbo 4 cylinder car.

I think what he means is that the whole import scene sparked this "everyday persons car" sponsorship.

Its a recent phenomena with lost of various tuners/fabricators out there that want to get some publicity.

When I first got into racing there was no way in hell you would get a sponsorship with anything resembling a street car. There wernt nearly as many shops out there catering toward teh strete crowds and the ones that did wouldnt give away a thing. They didnt have to. Today there is a large aftermarket.

Nowadays its considered free (cheap) advertisement..How many cars can we get our stickers on. Because if you see a name over and over again a majority of people will say..Hey..Hmm maybe I should get that HKS part..Or that edlebrock part..Or whoever it is...

Youd be suprised what a manufacturer is willing to give you nowadays to put thier name on your car....Me I perfer seeing my paint:O) all of it

Thunder427 said:
no, i dont know what im talking about.

just dont see why you need a sponsor. its not like a race car. ricers always do that crap.

and wonderful another lame ricer with his 5 cents, and a lame AWD turbo 4 cylinder car.

No you have ZERO clue what you are talking about.. Did you pay attention to his sig? Hes using the sponsors to build a new setup for his car that will probably make it a whole helluva lot faster than a 12 second car.. Its always gotta be the big muscleheads that have to hate on people who try to better themselves in a way they never thought of.. And watch your mouth with the ricer comments.. Just cause we own 4 cylinders dont mean we dont know what we are talking about.. Ive probably forgotten more about SC's than you will EVER learn..

KwikGSeX said:
No you have ZERO clue what you are talking about.. Did you pay attention to his sig? Hes using the sponsors to build a new setup for his car that will probably make it a whole helluva lot faster than a 12 second car.. Its always gotta be the big muscleheads that have to hate on people who try to better themselves in a way they never thought of.. And watch your mouth with the ricer comments.. Just cause we own 4 cylinders dont mean we dont know what we are talking about.. Ive probably forgotten more about SC's than you will EVER learn..

I think Thunder427 is confused between a "Ricer" and a "Fast Import". A ricer is someone who enjoys putting neons, big wings and fart cans on and saying they are fast because they have those items AND... AND yellow stickers.

A fast import is something like the video showed. What? a 9.9 Evo? Thats bad frickin' ~~~. I wish my SC could spin and make power like that. I dont know about you but thats still cool in my opinion.

jOe

Back