Where are you hiding your "added relays" in the engine bay???

sizemoremk

I have a few relays to set. Like for N20, line lock, alky injection, IC fan, etc etc...

I still have the motor out, and I didn;t take enough before pics to see where is a good spot....

So where are ya'll hiding them???

Thanks!

Glovebox..

But you should check for space under the cowling and bolt it up to the firewall.

I have my fan (hi and lo speed) hooked up to a switch and the relays i put in front of the IRCM. I plan to put a cover in front of that eventually.

sizemoremk said:
I have a few relays to set. Like for N20, line lock, alky injection, IC fan, etc etc...

I still have the motor out, and I didn;t take enough before pics to see where is a good spot....

So where are ya'll hiding them???

Thanks!
Mine are mounted to an aluminum bracket that's mounted in front of my battery. You can see them if you are looking for them and you can (just barely) replace them without pulling the battery.

All of my electronics on the XR7 are in the stock battery location. I'll probably build an aluminum box that matches the air box to hide them eventually.

On my 94 LX, I have my relays mounted on the backside of the shock towers. They are really hard to get to, but they are also pretty difficult to see.

-Rod

Attachments

• 01070009.JPG
    01070009.JPG
    159.9 KB · Views: 93
  • cai.JPG
    cai.JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 75
Why Hide Them?

I put mine where their easy to get to and out in the open. Sure, it won't be on any magazine covers except Mad Max Monthly but I can change one out or rewire in minutes.

Back