SC Picture Clocks

Brad Klein

Hey guys I do photography on the side and have done a few car and airplane shows. I offered people a clock with a picture of their car or plane in it but now I havnt done a show in a while and have some clocks left over. So I figure I would offer what I have left to everyone on the site. If you send me a high quality picture or two of your car I will print it out and mount it in the clock click link for examples http://www.futurafotos.com/clocks.html The pictures measure approx. 7"x10"

I will offer these clocks at $25 plus shipping. I have 4 colors to chose from with quantities:
Black------------3
Maple-----------4
Oak-------------7
Redwood--------3

If interested these will be first come first serve. Please post here or PM me any questions or any special requests

Thank You

All pictures can be sent to clocks@futurafotos.com
All checks can be sent to my home PM me for the address
Any paypal payments can be sent to sccof@comcast.net

Please before any payments are made send me the photo I want to make sure the picture quality is good enough I want these to be something we can both be proud of. I can customize these clocks to your wishes I have the SC font so instead of the 12,3,6,and 9 I can put the SC letters. You can pick the colors if you like.

Thank you

Back