wtf is this (pic) does not look right

sabre81

brakethingy.jpg

its attached to the rear brakes, it does not look right to me at all.
help!

That is part of the equalizer/adjuster for the emergency brakes. Looks fine from here.

'bird

ps: leave it alone

thanks for posting that picture. my sc is missing the spring and i think the idiot assembled stuff wrong. that will be very helpfull to me.

That thing clincks against my exhaust sometimes...bugs the heck out of me when I have the windows down....

no no no no no...

Originally posted by wwwtbirdforumcom
I believe that is the hidden remote start button which was a rare option on some cars...

That's the parachute release for a particular SC owner in Caliphony that claims his 13sec car will hit 10s the next time out. It's required equipment because the only way 10secs is possible (much less 11s) is if he drives his SC off a 1/4 mile high cliff.

And even that will take a runnin' start...

'bird

Differential Tuning.

That big rusty bolt is the difference between running mid 15's
and running low 10's. If you turn the bolt counterclockwise, it will;

1. Port your exhaust and intake manifolds. (you have to pour
sandblasting material in your gas tank first, 12 pounds of
premium glass beads worked for mine)

2. Change your gear ratio to compensate for local barometric and density altitude power loss differences. (must use power
steering fluid in your diff. box for this to work)

3. Make your supercharger spin 28% faster. (add octance boost
to supercharger oil first)

4. Tune your muffler bearings.

5. Give you the ride or your life.

SCfalcon is a speed demon!

Originally posted by SCfalcon
That big rusty bolt is the difference between running mid 15's
and running low 10's. If you turn the bolt counterclockwise, it will;

Now that's what I'm talkin' about, neighbors helpin' neighbors! Where would we be if we didn't share those rare little tidbits and speed secrets!

Extrude-honing in a sack, I love it!

'bird

No wonder..I'm all screwed up...I thought that was the timing adjustment...No wonder it nevre worked. ROLFLMAO..too funny you guys.

ok i turned the bolt 15 degrees clockwise and i took her to the track and i only ran a 11.09 ET .. WTF? i think i have a clog in my blinker fluid bypass actuator valve

Last edited:
Originally posted by sabre81
ok i turned the bolt 15 degrees clockwise and i took her to the track and i only ran a 11.09 ET .. WTF? i think i have a clog in my blinker fluid bypass actuator valve

Tme slips, iwanna seee tim slipps an' witnes by SccOa mmber and a videoh an' i willb ust you r11.09 with a 10 and speedof sound at finish lin ebecause i love everybody even yuo was ?nitrous in blinky fluid!

third member no longer part of car on bye run,

'bird

Back