Happy Birthday DUFFY!!!!

Happy Day, Duffman. :)

[edit] who's takin bets as to whether or not Duffy (or better yet, George) locks this thread for being NON-AUTOMOTIVE related?:D :D :D

Last edited:
Thanks guys....I appreciate it. Now that I have responded I could lock it correct? Naw...I'll let George do it if he desires. Besides....I can hijack the thread and and make it automotive related in some form correct?

I wrecked my SC yesterday. Nice B-Day present to myself huh? Not too much damage and it can definately be fixed. Lost it on an exit ramp during a snow squal and hit a guardrail at like 4 MPH. 245/45/17's just don't get too much traction in the snow you know?Damage....left front fender scrape and bumper cover, broken clear cornering lamp creased rear quarterpanel behind the wheel well and broken rear stop light assembly. Oh the joys of driving a highly modified SC in the winter. Whatever will be will be.

AERGH! Well, I guess the bright side to that is you were already planning to repaint the hood. Well, I guess that is not much of a bright side. :(

Happy Birthday anyway, hope this next year treats you well! :)

Damn Duffy, you're driving around in the winter on all-season 245-45-17 rubber? :eek: :D

Sorry to hear about that, luckily it's only minor damage from the sound of it.

Sorry to hear about your car Duffy - could have been worse I guess! :eek:

Now my thread hi-jack: Happy Birthday to me too! :p (Big Four Zero, eww...:( )

Happy Birthday Duffy!

Sorry to hear about the wreckage, but you have to respect a guy that drives his modified SC year round.

Now what? Gotta go out an buy a motorcycle like my dad did when he turned 50, eh? :rolleyes: :D

happy birthday duff-man

Back