PDA

View Full Version : water coming in on passengers side front?

dans90sc
02-07-2006, 11:45 PM
Just wondering if any of you have come across this problem , I have water coming in on the passengers side front near where your feet would be . It is 100% not the heater core . I have traced it to the plastic cover that screws to the bottom of the glove box. It seems to be dripping on this cover. I would like to fix this soon because everytime it rains the floors front and back get soaked . Any ideas ? Thanks :confused:

Kurt K
02-08-2006, 12:07 AM
Just wondering if any of you have come across this problem , I have water coming in on the passengers side front near where your feet would be . It is 100% not the heater core . I have traced it to the plastic cover that screws to the bottom of the glove box. It seems to be dripping on this cover. I would like to fix this soon because everytime it rains the floors front and back get soaked . Any ideas ? Thanks :confused:
check for TSB's regarding the windshield cowling. I don't remember the years, but Ford redesigned the passenger side cowling to help reduce/eliminate water running into the cabin.

I think the TSB's can be found at http://www.mn12performance.com

jdawg454
02-08-2006, 10:03 AM
Just a thought.... Check the sunroof drains and drain hoses. The hose could have come disconnected. I had the same problem on the drivers side.