Guy doing scams on 4x4 site gets totally busted

Grims95SC

Click me
Basically he puts some gears up for sale, guy sends the cheque, and the seller cashes it but never sends the parts. Buyer gets angry and flame war erupts. He thought he could get away with it but they dug up the following:
His name
His address
His phone number
His place of employment
His college
His parents names
His parents phone numbers
His parents addresses
Highschool pictures
Licence plate
Other scams he's been doing and sites he's been trolling

Bottom line is screwing around on the net isn't the smartest thing. You can find a lot of info about somebody with not a lot of effort. If you have the time its a really good read. So dno't screw people over or this could happen to you!

Butt Munchers

Some of those xxxx xxxxxxx over on the Corner Carvers forum tried to scare me, by posting a satellite pic of my house. How lame Are those guys anyway? (Not you Ed, you were Kool the whole time!)

68COUGAR

EDITED....NO NAMECALLING. by Duffy Floyd

68COUGAR said:
Some of those xxxx xxxxxxxx over on the Corner Carvers forum tried to scare me, by posting a satellite pic of my house. How lame Are those guys anyway? (Not you Ed, you were Kool the whole time!)

68COUGAR

:eek: :eek: WHAT did you do to cause them to want to "scare" you?

--Confused XR7inWI....:D

Humiliation & Intimidation

XR7inWI said:
:eek: :eek: WHAT did you do to cause them to want to "scare" you? --Confused XR7inWI....:D
I was the "new kid on the block". Those guys get their rocks off by humilating & intimidating the nubes.

One of the moderators comments: {sits back, munches popcorn} "Let the Blood Bath begin". LOL.............Even TBU wasn't this bad!!!!!!!

68COUGAR

Last edited:
Back