WTB - A/C Pulley

Booster

WTB - A/C Pulley & V-Cvrs

:rolleyes: I'm looking for an Air Conditioner pulley for a 93 SC. If it's easier to take the whole clutch, that's allright too. It's not too warm at the moment, but I may want to use it this summer!
OBTW, I still need valve covers, too!
T.I.A.

Last edited:
i deleted my A/C from my 90 not sure if that will work for you or how to take them off. but if it sound liek i can help you let me know.

im not sure if im gonna re route my belts or not but if i do i wont need to be useing my compressor

Last edited:
Spider said:
i deleted my A/C from my 90 not sure if that will work for you or how to take them off. but if it sound liek i can help you let me know.

im not sure if im gonna re route my belts or not but if i do i wont need to be useing my compressor

Well let me know if you want to get rid of that compressor, and I'll take it off your hands.
Thanks!

i will call the junkyards this week and ill let you know, if you really want it thoe i would take a tensioner as a trade if you happen to have one laying around :rolleyes: i will be buying a new gatorback belt later in the week if i still have enough cash, i have to make a decision by then since i would have to choose either the big belt or the smaller belt.

Back