Parting or selling outright 94 titanium SC-auto

TtownTbirdSC

I want to either sell, part out, or trade this SC for something else. I am looking for a 5.0 fox body mustang, eagle talon (turbo), or just any kind of beater plus cash. I will part out if there are no offers or a lot of people want the parts. Here is what your lookin at.

Car is located in Toledo, Ohio

94 SC auto
Titanium, paint is in ok condition, with a wax it would be better
111,xxx
25,xxx on new engine from Jasper

Less than 1,000 miles:
1,000 on new headgasket
Stock MAF
TPS sensor
IAC
MPII supercharger
2 stock motormounts (less than 500 miles)
Water pump
Starter
alternator
battery
Polished stock top and pipe
Stock radiator
stock 2.5 inch exhaust with stock mufflers, all brand new.

Autometer boost and air/fuel guages

Car is lowered I think 1.5 inches. With intrax springs
17 inch imitation cobra r's with tires with 50% tread. Rims aren't in that good of condition. They are dirty in the pictures, when I have time I will clean up and take more pics. I have all maintenance receipts for the cars whole life. Plus receipts for the supercharger, exhaust, and all other stuff.

Make me some offers on stuff or pm me if you want to talk private.

The front damage is from a semi driver cut me off so I slammed on my brake and lost control in the rain on the highway, I hit the wall , only needs new front bumper and headlights. Front quarter panels are bearly touched, one little dime size mark. Hood was bearly touched too. I am having a difficult time getting these pictures on here but I'll keep trying so they'll be up soon.

Last edited:
Car is located in Toledo, Ohio. Pics are available but the max size is 400 kb and my pics are like 600 kb so I am having a hard time getting them on here.

A Arms

How much for both upper and lower A Arms if the ball joints/bushings are good? Shipped to 37040:eek:

TtownTbirdSC I'd like take a look at your SC. I'm about 35 miles from you in Adrian Mi. In fact I just got back from Toledo about 15 minutes ago.:eek: When is a good time for you?

I want the springs and maybe the driver side headlight if it still looks good. Also, there is like a splash guard under the front bumper that I need b/c I lost mine due a collision with a card board box on the highway. Let me know how much you want for these parts so we can deal. You can email me at anthonymessina2002@yahoo.com thanks.

I forgot to mention the engine has a loose lifter that ticks and is pretty annoying. Also the right rear strut needs replaced.

Wheels & Tires

What is the rim width and offset of the wheels ? are they the stock bolt circle of 5 on 4.25"? what tires are on 'em ? Thanks J.P.

I am not sure on the dimensions of the rim, they came with the car when I got it. All I know is they are 17's, I'll try to find more about them

Back