superchargers forsale (pics)

92silverlx

I have 2 superchargers for sale
1st is a 94-95 magnuson S-port, ceramic painted (1500 degree resistant paint)
I will include the 5% pulley with it, as well as the plenum. The second blower is a 89-93 model that has been heavily ported on both the inlet and outlet sides, also the plenum will be included. I also have a set of UDP's (pictured) that are for sale.
94-95-with pulley $450 shipped (coated rotors)
89-93- 175 shipped(uncoated rotors)
UDP's- 120 shipped

blower 1.jpg

blower 2.jpg

blower f.jpg

blower t.jpg

blower 12.jpg

Last edited:
i like the fact you mentoioned my 3/4 top cut your

92silverlx said:
I will include the 5% pulley with it, as well as the plenum. The second blower is a 89-93 model that has been heavily ported on both the inlet and outlet sides, also the plenum will be included. I also have a set of UDP's (pictured) that are for sale.
UDP's- 120 shipped

View attachment 18372

View attachment 18373

View attachment 18374

View attachment 18375

View attachment 18376
et off of the times before you used it

i like the fact you mentioned my 3/4 top cut your

92silverlx said:
UDP's- 120 shipped

View attachment 18372

View attachment 18373

View attachment 18374

View attachment 18375

View attachment 18376
et off of the times before you used it

So 3/4 Top Test Proven

:cool: USED AND TRACK TESTED :p THIS IS ONE OF THE MANY REPLIES:rolleyes: I GET ABOUT MY BUDGET 3/4 TOPS ...145.00 SHIPPED LOWER 48:eek:

So 3/4 Top Test Proven

:cool: USED AND TRACK TESTED :p THIS IS ONE OF THE MANY REPLIES:rolleyes: I GET ABOUT MY BUDGET 3/4 TOPS ...145.00 SHIPPED LOWER 48:eek:

I got double vision.:eek: Are you seeing double too, Freddie?:D

P.S. 89-93 blower and plenum sold:D , payment being sent.

Freddy, your tops are definitely quality and performance, a very nice upgrade to any SC stock or modded they work exceptionally well with supporting mods. That being said I am also selling my top:( (spanner nut removed) 120 shipped. Also scp UDP's 120 shipped!!!!!!!

unfortunately yes.....for now......I built my car up slowly, and the changes in how the car performed stock vs modded were unbelieveable. The car went from barely breaking the tires loose from a dead stop, to lighting up the tires from a 40mph roll and extreme traction issues (freakin scary) from a dead stop. I still have the shell of the car and a art carr tranny rated at 450hp so within the next year I'll be swap'n in a mild 5.0 with a vortech set at 6-8lbs probably intercooled.....basically done with the 3.8....it kicked my a$$ to much $$$$$$$$$$$$

P.S. Both blowers are sold
stay tuned I'll have my heads/cam/studs/ported EM's, up for sale WITH PICTURES and cam specs

Last edited:
That,s Why I Made The Low Price Parts For The Members

.....UNLESS YOU BUY USED :rolleyes: THE PRICES ARE TO STEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NO REAL AFTER MARKET FOR THESE3.8,S.....:confused: PLUS FORD IS GOING WITH THIS 3.0 VTECH 3 VALVE ENGINE:mad: WITH MORE STOCK HP...:eek:

Depending on what you might be asking for the exhaust manifolds and how soon they will be available, I might be interested in them. I had a pair that I was getting, but they fell through.

If it'll be a few weeks, then don't worry about it. My engine will be going back soon. Just a thought :D

Thanks
-Melon

Hey slow joe..lol.. where u been.. hey guess what i broke my Crank in half in my 95 sc... but ill have up and runnin pretty soon.. you'll see.. hey My 95 4.6 is alomost out.. wanna race.. hey sent u a PM..

Back