The best power combo!

flynbrd

Install split port heads, use the modified intake, lay down the air to water intercooler and finally top it all off with 112 eaton.

checkout the pics and you get the idea.

Attachments

• intake-front-plan-sm.jpg
    intake-front-plan-sm.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 173
  • 6c_3.jpg
    6c_3.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 139
  • 60_1.jpg
    60_1.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 153
flynbrd said:
Install split port heads, use the modified intake, lay down the air to water intercooler and finally top it all off with 112 eaton.

I like what you are doing, keep us informed!

Last edited:
Hey those lamonova IC cores look mighty familiar.

Good luck!

Now if only he was doing that with single port heads. Then we can have an all out blower smackdown

flynbrd said:

To help with air flow, I would suggest that you put a large radius where the ports intersects the top plane. Good job!

Looks pretty cool, is it going on an SC ?

I've seen several people attempt the M112 install on an SC motor, but for whatever reason, I've never seen any performance results published :confused: .

They seem to work real good on GTPs, so hopefully yours will do the same. Please keep us posted with progress pics of your project. BTW, what kind of power do you expecting to making if all goes according to plan ?

David

This is simply my idea of using what is laying around. I imagine the cost breakdown would be something like
The new way
99 split port heads ported and polished -1500
Modified split port intake -500
eaton 112 (on ebay) -800
Intercooler -400
Parts for cooler -200
Mics. -400

total 3800

Old way
Ported, polished heads)big valve -1000
Upgraded eaton m90(including top+inlet) -2000
Intercooler -1000

total 4000

makes me wish this split port kit was made and that I can get a do over on the sc.

Back