CaifSC Bought my 35th Anniversary today

cheezhdsch

CaifanSC Bought my 35th Anniversary today

Congratulations to CaifanSC of SCCoA. Today he purchased my 35th Anniversary Thunderbird.

Attachments

• 35thCaifSC.jpg
    35thCaifSC.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 141
  • 35thTBIRD.jpg
    35thTBIRD.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 125
  • CaifSC.jpg
    CaifSC.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
Thanx alot Jim! It was awesome to see ya again. Rest assured your baby will see new lights...it shall join my other two sc's. Its in good hands:p . A couple pix i took when i arrived home:

now THRICE the super coupe fun!:D
35th1.jpg

35th2.jpg

35th3.jpg

I think I'd be looking for another car cover to use so you can save the anny one. Unless you just put it on for the picture.

One more reason to thank you Mr. Jim. Jim had the car covered for a while so the cover has seen some use. Mainly because the cowl pieces are off, but even after I re-install them i intend to keep the car covered. Im going to have to invest in another cover for 'collectable' pursposes. That way I can keep one cover for show and also keep the 35th protected.

Today my brother came to see the car. He absolutely loved it. Although he doesnt own a thunderbird he has always liked mine. In particular he always liked the 94-95 stickshift models, but also he always had a thing for this anniversary model. He made me take the cover off to make sure I wasnt bs'ing him. When i did take it off all he said was 'man, it is one!' (in spanish ofcourse). It was priceless to see his grin:D . Maybe that will entice him to get one of his own. He even made me turn the car on.

I cant wait until this freaking snow melts. I want to start working on the car so i can take it for a ride....then a good wash/wax job. Sheesh...patience!

That's a really cool car cover. The car itself looks real nice, but doesn't look like a nice day out to pick it up though.

Have fun and good luck with it.:)

Awesome looking 35th you have there, and its a 5spd too :D. Now I really miss seeing and being able to drive my 35th :( .

Shane

Thanx for the compliments guys, the car indeed is awesome. As far as the spot goes...the curve looks a bit worst in the pic...but its still bad, I agree. A few years back my 89 got hit in that spot. It was a bastard with a red camaro...he was either drunk or bitter b/c his piece of crap RS couldnt keep up with the bird. Went out looking to see if I found traces of the car who hit me and when the bastard saw me walking up his street he ran out and left....never saw him since.

In any case, i bought the battery terminal needed so most likely tomorrow the 35th will get moved into the driveway. Dont wanna risk it:mad: !

Damage to hood

Check out the picture I posted of the car going on the tow truck. The hood shows no damage. Go get them to pay for a new hood. That should be proof enough that they dented it. I will go upstairs and email you the original right now.

Jim

Thanx for the pix Jim. Just in case people are lost...the following day after getting the car i noticed a large dent in the hood...right above the anniverary hood emblem. I didnt recall if it was there and Jim confirmed that it was not...so the tow guy did it. During the transport of the car he asked to pull over b/c he said that one of the chains had come off or something...it appeared weird to me, but thought nothing of it. The bastard said nothing about it.

The car has been moved to the top of my driveway and im in the process of b*tching some people so they can fix my car!

Back