replacement floor panels?

Ronald Wendt

Does anyone make any repair parts? Or do I have to go to a junkyard for a floor piece?

Apparently after who knows how long the cowl has leaked and the rear sunroof drains were goofed with my floor under the driver is shot. I have to do something, its down to the carpet in a couple of places

Thanks

sounds like you may need to find a rolling chassis to swap all your good running gear into.

these cars are way to plentiful in my opinion to do resto work to.
but if you really want to do floor pans, you may have to cut some out of a donor car for yours.

aside from the roof drains and the cowl leak, ohio os just a bad place for cars. we have an original ohio fox mustnag in the shop now that was a garaged car but still had lots of scale from the road salt

while I have thought of finding another SC with a better body, that is just not in the financial cards for me.

so I guess its off to the junkyard

And by the way, this was a Michigan car, which not only gets the salt like Ohio, but also gets lots of dirt from the secondary roads they often call "highways" up there.

Ron

I had the floorpan out of a 95LX put into my 90 SC. I'm working with a frame shop here in Ohio and they did the cut out of the old one and did the install into the SC for me for $1200. They are also helping me with the rest of the prep and paint work for the resto-mod that I'm doing.

It is do-able, just depends on how much time and $$ you want to "throw at it".

Back