91 SC for trade red with black leather

91ScDrIvEr

I have a 91 SC for trade or sale i want to sell the car for $1000 or will trade for a 4 cylinder car over the year of 1991. my SC is red and has black leather. The car has its problems like most SC's

problems

• 1) front bumper has hole on side
    2) abs is shot
    3) rips in front driver seat
    4) no door keys need to use keyless entry
    5) has pin hole in radiator must add water like every 4 weeks or so
    6) odometer does not work stopped at 83000
    7) door pannels need arm rests and door handle bezel
    8) Front shock are starting to squeak
    9) driver and pass window are funny rolling up i think it has to so with the tint last driver doubled the tint upto make darker>>>>> retard

The car runs awsome has about 96000 miles total. Ther car has minimal dings like 1 or 2, not really noticable. The interior is black leather in semi mint condition. Only driver seat has worn leather not to bad. consol has a few scuffs near shifter and door bezels need to be changed on inside door on door panel

For the things i replaced in it

• 1) Heater core and new hoses leading from the heater core
    2) New radiator cap and over flow hose
    3) rear brakes and caliper bracketson both sides
    4) new seat motors for lumbar and motorized seat sides and foward and backward up and down motion
    5) new abs computer
    6) New pioneer 6400 AM/FM/CD indash unit with XM computer(not installed in car) the xm radio is all complete with antenna and base unit just need to install and have account set up with xm (unit is new with used antenna) was installed in my corolla but never hooked up to the satilite.
    7) Alpine speakers in front and rear
    8) new high beam hyper white light bulbs
    9) new head light switch and blinker switch
    10) new fog light switch ( fog lights work but have the fuse unplugged due to afraid of burning out the head light switch again
    11) Oil change and spark plug change with coil pack change as well as the wires
    12) gas filter changed

The car is in MINT running condition drives mint and shift awsome can chirp second gear. Supercharger is in sound working order just changed oil in supercharger. Hits about 11-14 psi on the boost gauge depending on how cold it is out side car. starts with less then half a crank always ran on 93 octane.
well if you are interested in trading or buying please let me know

my house number is 919-326-9022 and cell is 631-836-9098 or cell 631-836-9070
my eamail addy is ilovemytoytruck@optonline.net thanx for looking at this add by the way the car is in New York at the moment im in Noth Carolina thats y i wanna trade or sell need somthing better on gas plus i want a better car for my family

Last edited:
im in Fuqua-varina out side of raleigh if you are interested in this car you would have to find a way to get it here. if i was to bring the car to NC i would keep it i love that car to death and i really dont wanna see it go but i would rather see cash or a better ride for the gas prices if i was to bring it here i would use it as a restore to better then new condition and bring it out on week ends let me know what you think

Back