How Many SC's are coming to the Nationals?

add me to the count

I'll be coming round the corner and headding east. Will be coming loaded with all those parts you guys are going to buy from that cougar I am parting out,and even a S.C. to play with as well...Rich...P.S. that be from Milwaukee,Wisconsin where men are men and sheep run and hide at night..if they drive bow ties...

I will for sure will maybe probably be there I think

I definately may or may not possibly attend but it's up in the air , okay I try but no promises, okay maybe.

I may break down so I think I'll haul it, maybe.

Janesville WI (near ProStreet Rich's house kinda)

do I smell a convoy??

Breaker 19,Do I smell a convoy in the near future coming out of the beer city in the end of the month?? Let me know and we can hook up....Rich

chitown going to the nats, but NOT in a MN12. if all goes well ill be bringing something a little different, a 345hp tbird.

Tuscaloosa, Alabama

Coming straight from the home of the Crimson Tide! Arriving sometime Friday afternoon/night. By the way, If anyone in the Southeast is interested, we're planning to have a caravan up I-65 into Indianapolis. Made my reservations Sunday night (Aug 29th) and the girl at the desk said there were about 41 of the 80 or so rooms already booked at that time. She told me she thinks some have already booked at the hotel across the street and probably there will be a bunch of people doubling up. She seemed like a pretty cool chick, even esked me what kind of car I driving up (said she was a Mustang girl herself).
Jason Parham
Tuscaloosa AL

Trying

Unless the doctors specifically say no, I'll be coming from Southwest Florida.

Vic, do I smell PI heads and intake at least, plus a few tweaks?

Adam Mullen
The SC Kid

Last edited:
I'll be looking to convoy with you Adam. I got the walkie-talkies now so we won't get separated. Do you want to try it on Thurs. or Fri? I've got my reservation at the Ramada.

Jimmy 2Coupes, Adrian Michigan. I'll be ther with both SC's...double the pleasure.

28.jpg

Back