Center Caps

adpsmp

I just wanted to post a pic or two of my Center caps from my Cobra R's. I also wanted to give praise where it is due. Todd Jelle, you make some cool center cap decals. I'll post another pic once I get them on the wheels.

:D

Attachments

• SC Center Cap #5.jpg
    SC Center Cap #5.jpg
    357.7 KB · Views: 89
  • SC Center Cap #3.jpg
    SC Center Cap #3.jpg
    362.6 KB · Views: 70
I thought about the black ones too...but I wanted to go with something different. (I figured...at worse...I wouldn't like them and I'd go back and buy the black ones anyway)

is there a link to his website? I am missing 2 center caps from my cobra r's and the 2 I have are the sc ones. I need to get 2 more soon.

nice merchandise for the super coupe

sweet quarter window decals, and the letters for the rear bumper in reflective red, look damn cool.

what reflective color god with a plum berry finish on my 90 SC? gold, but the red looks cool, in the daytime, may look stupid

Lets see, plum berry...what color is that?
Actually I think the Lt Blue Reflective are the coolest,(looks like blue neon at night) I'm suprised its not more popular. It looks great on Midnight Blue & Black.
The most popular colors are
1st Black, 2nd Red, 3rd White

Actually theres alot of cool stuff thats not on the site.
Side graphics, flames, checker flags & checked stripes, SC side stripes like the stangs(with or without a wild bird cut into the stripe.)
Damn , we need to update that site.

Lookin good Andy :D

SCgraphics guy said:
Lets see, plum berry...what color is that?
Actually I think the Lt Blue Reflective are the coolest,(looks like blue neon at night) I'm suprised its not more popular. It looks great on Midnight Blue & Black.
The most popular colors are
1st Black, 2nd Red, 3rd White

Actually theres alot of cool stuff thats not on the site.
Side graphics, flames, checker flags & checked stripes, SC side stripes like the stangs(with or without a wild bird cut into the stripe.)
Damn , we need to update that site.

Hey Todd - did you get my reply a few days ago about the center caps?

-Melon

Back