parts for sale in san diego

shagone

:) Hey Guys,
Sold my SC to Paul of BT Motorsports and now i need to clear my garage of misc. parts. i could list them on ebay but most of them are too large or heavy to ship easily. i figured you Cali guys might be interrested in some parts. they would all need to be picked up at my place or i could meet someone within 50 miles if the deal was big enough money wise. ok here goes a list off the top of my head. just make me a reasonable offer and i'll see what i can do $$$$

one aluminum driveshaft from a mark VIII good condition

new solid motor mounts

solid auto trans mount new

new solid trans cross member bushings with bolts

new solid irs subframe bushings

new in box tokiko illumina electric adjust shocks set of four

used 95 s-model blower and all tubes that go with it(the car that this came from had an engine fire and the coating has blackened on these parts but appear to be perfectly usable, great for a rebuild to be sent out and to be poished or re-coated as well) worth a look!

1 set replacement blower bearings new high quality!

1 polished alluminum underdrive pulley new not sure if it is 5 or 10% (how can i tell?)

set of four cadmium plated cross drilled rotors and carbon fiber pads (stock replacement size for 92' and whatever else that will fit) new in box!

new flowmaster center resonator muffler.

used rear spoiler with led center light. dark blue but could use paint. lx sport type i guess. best to look at it. maybe i'll post a photo or send one on request.

complete working sc gauge cluster with white face gauges good mileage(can't remember) this is not the 145mph gauge cluster sorry!

i have a bunch of aftermarket car stereo equiptment available as well including some 5x7/6x8's that will fit sc's as well as amps and subs and plenty of cables, fuses, rca's, connectors and goodies if anyone is interrested. i do install as well on the side if time permitts. i am a former car audio installer and i am working as an electronics technician currently.

there may be more parts i'm forgetting but this is a start.

Where ya at in San Diego? I'd like to come by and take a look at some stuff. Definitely interested in all the poly/solid rubber bushings.

Derp. Just saw Mira Mesa. I'm in Penasquitos.

just up the road

Let me know what's still avail. i'm in Dana Point and drive in to Rancho Bernardo often

any low mileage injectors ?
the subframe bushings sound interesting

thx
Dave 949-274-0060
dna@ntx7.com

all of my stuff is still available. sorry no wheels or injectors though.

i also remembered that i have a semi-ported intake with some new gaskets available as well(the part that mounts under the blower.

thanks, chris.

Back