Car Trade Opinons... NON s/c....

Jacob_Royer

SCCoA Member
Ok dude wants to trade me the folowing..

94 Civic 5spd 4door
96 motor with 40k.
CAI
New clutch
new plugs wires etc.
new motor mounts
new ball joints,tie rod ends etc fresh alighnment
crappy home done paint job over some dents and dings
a/c works
30/35mpg
180k on the car
And $400 cash

For my

270k+ 92 auto accord
(questionable tranny od acts really funky)
rusty and in need of paint job
new brakes/rotors
new exhaust
new tires (i get to keep wheels also)
better interior than civic.
a/c doesen't work
25/27mpg

Im not much of a civic person at all but its a 5speed and i think my auto is about to crap out.. If anything i could slap a fart can and a JC-whitney spoiler on the civic and sell it to some retard for 4000$

Im not any kind of Honda expert but my roomate had a mid-90's Civic with well over 200K on it and it ran perfectly fine. I say drop the lower mileage motor in and make some cash off some stupid kid who sadly WILL happily overpay for it :rolleyes: . Then take the cash to either get a new beater or go fast parts for your SC. Will probably take a little work on your part but it could be a quick way to make a buck.

Heaven forbid you make a car thread on this forum if it isn't about SC's......

That being said, I would do the trade....but I would try to cut the 400 cash down to 200 or so.

Do it, then in your ad, say: "Motor Swap, Cold Air Intake and new Clutch!!"

Ricers will flock to it.

1FASTSC said:
That being said, I would do the trade....but I would try to cut the 400 cash down to 200 or so.

Jacob_Royer said:
Ok dude wants to trade me the folowing..

94 Civic 5spd 4door
And $400 cash

For my

270k+ 92 auto accord
25/27mpg
I think he's GETTING $400

LOL, DO IT... take the money. sell the civic make even more money, and then spend all the money made on the SC. money makes the SC go fast...lol, then u can race the kid who u sold the civic to for slips...lol. win it back sell it again.spend the money on the SC. repeat process...lol. u can always depend on a ricer for a race.

1FASTSC said:
Heaven forbid you make a car thread on this forum if it isn't about SC's......

what is up with the ever so large gab that keeps making an appearance in your posts.

oldschoolmuscle said:
what is up with the ever so large gab that keeps making an appearance in your posts.
lol, i think he is pausing to make the 1st statement more meaningful.
ex- The Ford Thunderbird SC is the king of all street cars......

with that being said, I would say u agree...lol

this is like the south park episode where theyre trying to decide which is better:

a giant douche or a turd sandwich

well you get 400 bucks along with the turd sandwich so yes i would do the thing. just drive the car before you trade.

Well one thing that sucks though is my Accord has a mint condition interior and this things interior is really....errr ricey.... repainted bright colors with gay seat covers... Accord is quite a bit quicker car too.. I just am wondering when my tranny is going to crap out since the lockup tourque convertor acts a bit funny.... If i do the trade i get to keep my wheels and tires (brand new tires) because he wants to keep his ghetto 17's i'd also get to keep my cd player and speakers(new nicer 6.5's) i dunno... its really tempting considering i could probably sell the stupid thing for way more than what i could the accord.. I don't like civics at all... infact i really want a 5 speed accord for a work car instead of an auto...

Back