stroker engine

blownbird35th

hi i would like to get some feedback on my project and that is building a stroker engine.
i found a stroker kit for the ford 3.8 v6 that will take it up to 4.4 liter would like to get some info if anyone have info about other stroker kit.
i will also get cam and head work thougt i will build my bottow end before i raise the boost .
and while im building a new bottom end i will do a bit of head work plus cam as i already said.
the only thing is it is quite expensive to get things for this engine in sweden
i will gladly take any tip u have to building a nice stroker engine

Due to the fact that the SC motor has a forged steel crankshaft and the stroker kits out there use cast steel cranks, I would not personally trust any of the stroker kits under boost. Ford specifically designed the forged crank because the regular production crank was not reliable.

Spend your money on some good head work, cam and a better blower. You'll make all kinds of power and will forget any ideas you ever had about a stroker motor. Trust me on this one.

Last thing that SC's need is a stroker kit. We already make a good amount of torque and that's what a stroker kit will do. The blower acts as a stroker kit.

Increase displacement by bore size if possible.

Back