PDA

View Full Version : Atlanta meet Feb 25th, my house...

JStudrawa
02-16-2006, 12:07 PM
Edit: DATE CHANGED TO MARCH 11!!!! Due to more people being able to come.

2809 Georgian Drive East
Atlanta GA 30341

Bring a drink if you don't like beer/water and something for the grill.

I'll have beer and chips, etc.

Call me if any questions... 404-483-2383.

Hope to see you all there.

JStudrawa
02-21-2006, 03:24 PM
Date changed to March 11. Not sure how to edit the title of the previous post.

the-big-e
02-22-2006, 10:29 AM
WHEW......

That date works better for me....:D

JStudrawa
02-22-2006, 03:37 PM
Possible for you to bring a few things for me when you come?

the-big-e
02-22-2006, 03:49 PM
I should have all the parts in by then......:rolleyes:

JStudrawa
02-22-2006, 04:10 PM
Cool, I'll give you a holler soon.

JStudrawa
02-23-2006, 05:29 PM
E, how are you looking for a wheel hub assembly and a powersteering pump? For me, I mean.

the-big-e
02-23-2006, 08:45 PM
E-mail me a complete list of things you need.....

It looks like I might have to drive the pick up because the SC won't hold all the stuff you need.....:rolleyes:

Or I could just tow the whole car to you and let you pick what you want......:D

JStudrawa
02-24-2006, 01:01 PM
E-mail me a complete list of things you need.....

It looks like I might have to drive the pick up because the SC won't hold all the stuff you need.....:rolleyes:

Or I could just tow the whole car to you and let you pick what you want......:D

Most likely you should tow an XR7 so I can just swap the damn car out :(

I'll PM ya.

Seuss
03-06-2006, 12:44 PM
I will try to stop by for a bit. I am looking forward to meeting some of you guys finally (unfortunately, I won't be able to drive the SC since we are visiting my sister in Atlanta). You can make fun of my minivan though :)

ATLBRUTHA32
03-08-2006, 06:12 PM
i just moved back to atl. i have a 92 sc 5 speed. looking ot meet others with the same interest. tell me moe about the club. i also have a question if yo can help me. wheni drive my car it feel like the brakes aer being applied while i drive. i mean when I change gears and press the clutch. the car starts slowing down. if i keep holding the clutch it will come to a stop like i am pressing the brakes. if im at the light and i have the clutch pessed or in neutral and my foot is not on the brake, the car wont move like i got the brake pressed. do you hve any ideas what could be causing this. my moneyis tight so i wanted to know wha tim dealing with b4 i even think about takingit to the shop. my brother is a mechanic but he doesnt know where to begin to look for the problem can you help me ?

JStudrawa
03-09-2006, 05:55 PM
i just moved back to atl. i have a 92 sc 5 speed. looking ot meet others with the same interest. tell me moe about the club. i also have a question if yo can help me. wheni drive my car it feel like the brakes aer being applied while i drive. i mean when I change gears and press the clutch. the car starts slowing down. if i keep holding the clutch it will come to a stop like i am pressing the brakes. if im at the light and i have the clutch pessed or in neutral and my foot is not on the brake, the car wont move like i got the brake pressed. do you hve any ideas what could be causing this. my moneyis tight so i wanted to know wha tim dealing with b4 i even think about takingit to the shop. my brother is a mechanic but he doesnt know where to begin to look for the problem can you help me ?

Give Rick Cunningham a call. 678-578-8872. He's the local pay to play SC pro. The rest of us here are just shade tree types.