IN DASH DVD and SCREEN

X

xThunderbirdSCx

Whats goin on guys. What ive got up for sale here is the DVD player/7" Screen combo that i ran in my car up until now. Both work flawlessly. Ever wonder what its like to watch movies in your SC? :D Even better is the useages that you can get out of it.
The Soundstorm DVD player reads ALL mp3, mp4,mpeg, and WAV CD's and DVD's!
What this means is that you can put all of your music onto an MP3 DVD like me (i had over 1000 songs, and hadnt filled half the dvd yet :eek:) and never worry about switching the discs! Scroll through DVD players interactive menu on the screen or through the included remote control and see how it lists the song title, artist, and genre. You can group songs by folders into whatever settings you like. The organization is up to you! Also a built in equalizer allows you to adjust the sound settings to make it perfect in any car. All you need to use is your stock radio amplifier(or a aftermarket one) and tap some wires from your radio harness and you are good to go. Ill even walk you through the process on the phone if youd like!

This DVD player and Screen worked flawlessly when i pulled it out of my car yesterday. Im selling them because im saving up for a race built SC and this isnt very good for that useage.

Trust me you will LOVE having this in your SC, and the radio slot in the top is a perfect fit and angle for the screen. You can even run a computer into the screen so you could run diagnostics even as you drive without looking dangerously onto a laptop in the passenger seat when you drive.

All im asking is 250.00 shipped anywhere in the USA or Canada. A package like this goes for around 600 bucks online. Dont miss out on this great deal!
02170611475wz.jpg

02170611483bi.jpg

02170611493ui.jpg

Do you accept paypal??????????
I just bought a cheap panasonic for the eagle talon i just bought the wife and that alone was a tad over $300 , and i still need to get a cd player for the sc and was thinking of getting a dvd player for the sc so we had something to do at carlisle(incase it rains lol)
If you dont have paypal just pm me your addy and i will get a money order sent in the morning:)

Back