Had a terrible SC day!

Hock

Well things started good, I had a truck and a dolly to take my car to the hobby shop so I can put the engine back in this weekend, then it all went to crap.

While pushing the car onto the dolly me and the other guy pushing went to fast with it and puched it right over the ramps!:mad: It took and hour, a curb, and a set of N/A T-Bird wheels to get that mess straightened out. Out of that I messed up the fairing on the drivers side door and the skirt on the passenger side and I scratched up the paint on both doors. Messed up the bumper too but I already planned to replace it. But, its all good, needed a paint job and some minor body work before this anyways.:(

Then tonight, to top it all off, I went to one of the local exhaust shops to price pipe and installation and the one lady that works there had the nerve to argue with me about the cats on our cars. They (her and her husband) asked me how many converters it had and of course I told the 2 and that I have them and the mufflers that I want put on. WELL, she pulled out a book to see for herself, can't blame her for that, and she so "no sir, it has 3!" The f'ed up thing was she was pointing at the resonator! So I told her that what she was looking at was not a converter it was the resonator, so we agrued about it for a few seconds and all she could say is "I OWN AN EXHAUST SHOP AND I KNOW WHAT GOES ON YOUR CAR!" Thank God her husband told her that it was nothing to argue about and she finally shut. I believe that I will not be doing any business with them after that sign of total ignorance. I hate stupid people!

And now make it even better, I just realized that I put this in the Tech Forum instead of Non Tech:rolleyes:

Muffler Man

There is a chain of muffler shops in Michigan called, "Muffler Man". The local (Plainwell, MI.) Muffler Man told me that they could do Anything I wanted. They can even weld up a mandrel bent exhaust for me. No questions about cats / resonators / mufflers / or originality. They just wanted my business. I recommend Muffler Man to all my SC friends.

I took my Porterfield Brakes to them, & had them install them with the best rotors they sold. While the car was up on the hoist, they noticed that one of the hangers on my Big Dawg exhaust was broken off. They fabricated a new hanger & installed it AT NO CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!! Now THAT'S SERVICE.

I encourage Everybody within 100 miles of a Muffler Man, to check them out, next time you need exhaust work!!!!!!!!!

68COUGAR

Back