Anyone interested?

TonezSC

95 SC 5-spd black w/ grey leather, pwr sunroof, cold A/C, keyless entry, all the goodies. Doesn't run, engine will start but there's a nasty knocking grinding sound and then it shuts off. Don't know the problem b/c it just happened and haven't taken it to get looked at. It's weird, the oil pressure gauge was all the way on low but there is oil in it so I don't know what the deal is. If anyone might be interested in purchasing the car let me know, or if you have an idea of what happened/what's wrong with it please feel free to fill me in. Thanks. You can reach me at Anthonymessina2002@yahoo.com thanks.

For Everyone That Responded

Ok, hopefully everybody that emailed me see's this. I'm posting this reply b/c I have a lot of interested people and not much time to respond to everyone. So a few things...first of all, sorry I forgot to mention I am actually in Florida with car and I noticed from who mentioned it most people are up north closer to michigan if not in michigan. Also I did find out the problem, the oil pump went out, needless to say that's not a good thing b/c it's possible that it also may have caused damage to the crank, the engine is not seized b/c it still starts up. I'm putting this part in all caps so if you're just skimming thru this you'll see this part for sure...IF YOUR STILL INTERESTED IN THE CAR SEND ME AN OFFER B/C I HAVE QUITE A FEW PEOPLE ASKING ABOUT IT. The body is in excellent shape other than some faded paint on the trunk lid and front pass. side fender, no rust. I'll try to get pics on here as soon as possible. I also have a set of 18" chrome rims with tires in mint condition that can go with the car, if you want them with the car add $700 to what ever you're offering. I you want you can call me about it (616)901-2146 please don't call til after 5pm any day of week thanks.

Back