Stupid ice

moore89

Last night it sonowed some and the roads were nice and icy this morning. My truck is in not running condition so I was forced to drive the 35th. That was not a good idea. I hopped a curb and hit a small bush. The front bumper is torn on the bottom (air dam and lower bupper cracked all the way up to the passenger side bumper inlet) A nice chunk is also missing with a piece of bush in it's place, I messed that bush up good. Anyway today has just been a great day. Now I am on the hunt for a 35th anny. front bumper and it still needs a passenger side fender too. Anyone know where I can find one? I just needed to vent.

Last edited:
sorry to hear that, im from minnesota and used to driving on snow:p and had to go to the ortho one morning when we got 2 inches of snow here in MO and i showed the missourians how to slide a van through an intersection lol

I have a really good set of snow tires on my sc but even tonight on my way to the movie store I turned down a side road that hadn't been salted or plowed yet and I gave it just the slightest bit of gas while finishing the turn and she spun a 180. I kept it on the road, but I didn't realize it was that slick. Usually with just snow on the roads I can get around great but it rained here then the temp dropped so everything is like a skating rink. No harm done to my SC. Can't do much worse than it already is lol. Hope you get the parts you need front bumpers aren't cheap, let alone the "SC" embossed ones from the early 89-91 years.

It sucks. Now, I am thinking of converting to a 94/95 front bumper (cut out spots for the side lamps) and 96/97 headlights with a 96/97 hood.

Back