Instrument cluster

cluster

i have a cluster from my 92 sc for $60 shipped. all the gauges work before i tokk it out. all out of rear covers.

Speedometer Cluster

Do you still have 92 speedomemter Cluster? I need a speedometer that works.

Bob Pentel:)

Pock1 is a thief

*************WARNING**************************************
I payed 65 dollars for clutch peddles on Jan 3, he keeps telling me he shipped but doesnt have tracking number...says USPS doesnt use tracking number, we all know that isnt true....almost 2 months later and i still dont have my parts, as of Monday , i am going to post office to make charges of mail fraud

Yo tim allen's brother... I'll get you the tracking numbers thursday when I personally go to his house to get some parts I'm sure the parts will be shipped by then though

Nah I didnt bother since your being such a butt monkey I think he shipped it yesterday though

PS Calling me a thief is considered libel so calm your hormones before you get contacted by my lawyer

No prob

I took A Fedearal warrant and i did provide enough evidice for a mail faud, so...Tony will be out of order for a little while

Lawyer

and as for for your laywer, bring it...i dont hink you have the balls to push it though....by the way....I do

Try me its my brother in law he works for free for me he would be more then willing to do it :D

You cant even spell FEDERAL,EVIDENCE or FRAUD I hope he isnt out of order tomorrow morning as I will be going back to pick up some more parts... If I see your box (which I wont since it shipped already) I'll give it a boot so it gets there faster :)

PS Tony has already sent you the tracking numbers and pictures of the packages before they were sent so get your stories straight and tell your brothers Tim and Ethan I said I like their show and furniture

Back